Thread
Printable Version

Orphan Black Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Scarred by Many Past Frustrations

At least he didn't kill Sarah but being a test rat was awful but she found Elena but you got to love her now we're even leaving her

3x06 Certain Agony of the Battlefield"

R.I.P Paul that what i call a great exit

3x07 Community of Dreadful Fear and Hate

Alison school election was interfere with drug business was amusing but overall the episode was dull.

Reply 100#100 bala's post

3 x 5 & 6

Both good episodes. It was high time that Paul died....never liked the dude.

Nice to see Delphine back and I liked how she inferred to Cosima's new relationship with the comment about keeping research secret and 'sneaking around'.

3x08 Ruthless in Purpose, and Insidious in Method

Man she talks quite a lot but telling every customer she had about twin kidnapping her and her escape was crazy you would think she would want keep that quiet .

Reply 108#108 bala's post

3x7

It was hilarious fun watching Cosima play Allison....now the tables need to turn. It would be fun to watch Alison be a prude if Shay or Delphine is hitting on Cos

Loved Allison's campaign speech.

would you guys recommend this show

Reply 110#110 spratt89's post

The first seasons is great but than it kind lost it's way during the next two seasons.

I'd definitely recommend it . But, like bala said season 2 was not as good as 1 which is usually the case with tv shows or even movies. However, the second half of season 3 is sort of getting the series back on track.

With the scientific aspect of cloning the series will always expand - its just inevitable.

Reply 112#112 Milks26's post

The thing i hate about current season are Castor clones why bother introduce them ?

OK thanks, I will give it a watch

Reply 113#113 bala's post

I read an article where a lot of fans are complaining about their introduction into the mix. But, I think they make sense in the current fray. Its plausible that Duncan and his scientists were experimenting with both sexes.

Reply 115#115 Milks26's post

They could of pick a better looking actor

3x09 Insolvent Phantom of Tomorrow

Trust Elena to solve Alison drug dealer problem they had no idea what they were doing

I would also recommend it. It has never lost it's way. Season 2 wasn't as intimate as season 1, but the story-telling was just as good. I loved season 3.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread