23 12
Thread
Printable Version

WPC 56 (BBC ONE ) General Discussion

WPC 56 (BBC ONE ) General Discussion

Starts Starts March 18th 2013

WPC 56 is a drama series which follows the fortunes of police officer Gina Dawson, who faces a dificult battle to create a successful career for herself during the male-dominated world of the 1950s.

BBC WEBSITE

[ Last edited by bala at 3-26-2013 17:02 ]

wpc 56 trailer

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

She did say she wouldn't care if they stick her in the broom cupboard but she did seem rather eager to be a cop but what did she expect being only female cop in that station . Sending her out on a dog case was amusing but getting dog and suspect was great.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well we need bad guy to hate on tv series . He is annoying

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I think we need remember this was 1950's and both those show were set 1970's from what i remember?

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Jack wife does seem rather desperate trying make herself happy i feel like she heading for mental breakdown .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well so glad women decided to actually stop Donald from going to jail for 50 years but that was a close call thank Gina talking to her.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-28-2013 15:44 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-28-2013 00:01  
Gina turning down Franks proposal was predictable as it was her mother pushing for it and Gina's putting her life in danger in the attempt to lure the killer out by going under cover was risky but aft ...
Wow if after all that Gina doesn't get the respect but having been caught kissing a married man made it not as good. That punch was well deserved.

2x01. Cry, Cry, Cry

What a good start to second season who would thought case of runaway would cause so much trouble but a very tragic ending for Shawn . Fental cheating on his wife with madam was a surprise . Nightingale making an impression when call back for position of secretary was amusing consider she rather outgoing.  

2x02. Dead Man Dancing

Well this was average episode but Dawson going Undercover Madox club was risky but she got the evidence she needed. .

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i actually thought they were going send him out naked when they ask his clothes

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Given that he used their money they had a right ask it back don't you think ?

2x03 Eye of the storm

What a hypocrite Fenton giving those men a hard time because they were cheating on their wives but i had no idea the secret their boss was hiding this show get more interesting more episodes i watch.  . Another great cliffhanger

[ Last edited by bala at 2-12-2014 17:29 ]

2x04 That Old Devil Called Love

Well after Rosie's body was found the connection to Sidney was bound to come out but who would thought real killer Rosie was Gina new boyfriend and Gina is really is tough spot and i was hoping Nightgale would help her out prove it her allegation but having Tommy pretend he didn't see what happened was sad.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i didn't think it would get any worse for Gina from first season but this getting really bad and actress is doing fantastic job in those scenes.  

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't think he will since he get intimated very easily , what we need is for Nightingale to see it because she is only one who would back Gina up . The only other person that stop this is Briggs  

[ Last edited by bala at 2-13-2014 20:07 ]

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well Gina needs someone to see it Tommy is a rookie so same problem as Susie ?

The Harder They Fall

Well nice conclusion for the series and Sidney proved he still a great cop after getting shot protecting Rebecca and look like you were right about Tommy he manned up

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Annie seem more confident than Gina but it's nice that they still female WPC. The other storyline were really interesting wife making her husband go to doctor because he didn't perform but finding out he was gay was a surprise .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-15-2015 15:03 ]

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Annie not telling her dad the prime suspect is a friend and asking the secretary for advice in bedroom was amusing. Pru getting played by theif was sad because she thought he would take her with her. . About time he finally asked susie out after a years of pining over her

23 12
Thread