47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Pilot

Danny rescuing Jo after getting drunk was nice but the way he whispered in the guys ear was a surprise as he was known as the socio-path and Lacey turning her back on him considering she was their all night was disappointing

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Having the dead girls necklaces does make him look guilty of her murder but as the necklaces was on his aunts neck in the photo did someone in the dead girl's family kill his aunt and he or someone in his family getting payback

1x02 Grief is a Five Letter Word

I'm not surprised Jo is battling with her father over her friendship with Danny after the way he stopped her in the street and Jo trying  to set up a dinner between their two families was never going to be easy, Kyle snooping in the bedroom was ironic as he missed the photo downstairs right under his nose

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Considering he's a cop and the fact his wife noticed it doesn't give you a lot of confidence in him as a cop

1x03 PSA de RĂ©sistance

I cant believe Kyle walked up to the door wanting to see the photo he missed during dinner but nice try using the real-estate photos to see what he missed but what a lucky break finding a copy in his garage and poor Jo being humiliated with that video

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-3-2013 06:12 ]

1x04 Sleeping with the Frenemy

Karen finding the necklace after the police had searched the place I found amusing so first Kyle missed the photo and now the necklace it don't give you any confidence in his ability at being a cop and Gloria all smiles while she was having a go at Karen was great

1x05 The Fest and the Furious

Karen and Danny both knowing where the necklaces is but not letting the other know is fascinating but nice bluff in getting rid of the chair and Tim being allowed to attack Danny and get away with it is unjust as there is no evidence at the moment that Danny is involved but it was obvious him being there would cause trouble, Lacey discovering the final payment too Regina was interesting but now we need to why she was paid off for

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:47 ]

1x06 Three for the Road

Jo knowing her father was behind the text about her location was great but I can't believe he didn't track her phone and Rico pumping Kyle for information was careless but the revelations during the road trip was interesting and how they convinced the guard to let Danny go was quick thinking

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:45 ]

1x07 We Need to Talk About Danny

Jo's dream about Danny looked real but developing feeling for him is going to make life even harder as her dad hates him and they did well finding the necklaces in the lake

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:44 ]

1x08 Doc-Trauma

That was a stroke of luck for Jo finding out that Danny thinks of her like a sister before she embarrassed herself but Danny should of realised someone was planing to sabotage the party

47 123
Thread