27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Twisted is centered on a charismatic 16-year-old with a troubled past (Avan Jogia) who has recently reconnected with his two female best friends from childhood (Maddie Hasson and Kylie Bunbury). He becomes the prime suspect when a fellow student is found dead in her home. The series also stars Kimberly Quinn, Sam Robards, Ashton Moio and Denise Richards.

Show site

"Twisted" Sneak Peek

Episode 1

I am noticing a pattern going on with ABC family show first we have Pretty Little Liars than Lying Game and now this this. Another mystery series and unfortunately it's not as good as those show. While it's only first episode I do see problem i wouldn't be surprised if this get cancelled within first season but i could be wrong.  

So let's discuss we have a guy who when he was 8 years old murdered his aunty and leaving two female friend as witness and now he has been released from jail and want reconnect but both of them want nothing to do with him but within first episode he manages to get back their friendship.

The cliffhanger is that another girl is murdered and he's prime suspect and fact he has dead girl necklace makes him look guilty .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

He didn't know what he was looking for but him holding on to necklace is going get him caught ?

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well women are more observant than men

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing it was a smart hiding place but cop probably thought it was armchair but the question will she get rid of the necklace ?. Boy he not bad at football

The Fest and the Furious

Ok this is starting to annoy me first they don't reveal why he killed her and now they introduce a love triangle just distract us ?. If that wasn't bad enough that kiss really came out of nowhere and Joe has no idea. All of this is bound to backfire

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes as you point cops are useless on this series but Rico telling cop that he saw Danni mother threw the necklace will make Danni look guilty. . The girls keep what they found secret was interesting

We Need to Talk About Danny

So Danny starting a make out session with lacey is certainly make Jo jealous since now she has developed feeling for Danny just great another typical love triangle?.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but that really hurt Jo but i knew that guy was pretending to be nice

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Jo catching her friend father was tricky situation but blurt it out like that was amusing.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

She knows Jo isn't a liar unlike her other friend she knew Jo had no reason make it up

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well with that video out that really make this a lot more interesting but new investigator was another good twist.

Out With the In-Crowd

Before i post my comment i need to do a small rant about Denise Richard I really can't stand her and I can't believe she got a role as Danny's mother i really find her so annoying and every time she is on the screen i can't wait for it to be over. She has same facial expression in every scene which is really annoying   . I am sure they could found better actress.

Jo had every right to be mad but hanging out Tyler really wasn't a good decision and after her confrontation with Danny you just knew what she would do but the look on her face afterwards proved she regretted her decision .

That was a good plan by Danny to get Lacey to find out what really happened with football thing but look like Danny was right he wasN'T responsible but that was nice guilt trip he did.

They really saved the good stuff for second half I don't know how Danny is going explain away his fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Whoever framed him did one hell of a job . . I think Regina having history with new detective and fact she wanted to search the river suggesting she was the one who planted the evidence. What the connection how did she know her and what's her connection to Danny?.

Rico certainly had bad timing but at least Jo finally knows he's in love with her.  

Nice cliffhanger i had feeling he wasn't dead..

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

This is becoming a very complicated love situation it bigger than a triangle

Let me figure this out

Jo who's in love Danny
Danny who is love Lacey
Rico is love with Jo
Nerd girl is love with Rico

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes but i wasn't sure on that because at first he was using her to get close to danny and does he look like he's in love with her? i just thought he just wanted to screw her? . That was my impression

Dead Men Tell Big Tales

So we know what really happened now but tragic ending

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes but the fact he kept quiet for so long is so sad

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

True i understand it but what wasted childhood

Sins of the Father

It was almost over but both of them knowing that he killed his dad is one hell of secret to keep

27 12
Thread