27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder who moved the body

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Hadn't thought of that but i thought that women was fake detective who is under arrest

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

True but at least it gives something to think about until the next episode .

Danny Indemnity

Danny finding out he's 10 million dollors richer was a surprise but his mother spend the money like she a rich women was sad because she bought trivia things rather substantial stuff. . Coming out at end was a surprise

You're a Good Man, Charlie McBride

Well look like Charlie had a plan to come Greengrove thanks to Danny but Danny figured out Charlie was up to no good was right stealing that photo and now trying take out danny should be interesting

Danny, Interrupted

Look like Danny is right about Charlie but know Jo realises he a nut case and i can't wait to see how this turns out.

A Tale of Two Confessions

Well this is going make things rather awkward i really didn't see any of this coming but i have to say i am surprised  and i will not ruin the shocking revelation about Charlie because all i am going say is this is one hell of a messed up family reunion and look like there's more to  Whitney and her dad con on Danny's mother. . Frankly this has been most interesting episode of the series so far.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-2-2014 13:37 ]

27 12
Thread