Thread
Printable Version

Blue WEB SERIES

2x07 Wow, Wow, Wow

The private meeting with the father of the boy Josh insulted was disturbing as you can only imagine where her fingers went

2x08 On My Own

Josh getting upset to discover another of Blue's little secrets about the money was predictable as he's a smart ass according to his mother

2x09 The Truth Hurts

Blue opening up to Will was interesting as she found out he's a recovering alcoholic married to a bar owner

2x10 A Man's Permission

Blue consulting a lawyer regarding a paternity testing was great as we found out there are a possible three fathers but the ramifications because of her age could be catastrophic

2x11 Make Yourself at Home

Blue getting to know Francesca after she turned up early for a tutoring session was interesting as she was quite open

2x12 Old Habits Die Hard

I wonder if Blue told Olsen he's not Josh's father because of what the lawyer said

2x13 Doubling the Equation

Josh making out with Francesca was so predictable but will they get caught by Blue in the next episode

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-30-2013 06:12 ]

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I only listened to it but I will go back and watch

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2013 03:55 ]

2x14 Are You Clean?

The client telling her to shut up as soon as she walked through the door should of been a sign of trouble and she should of left when he told her to wash her hands

2x15 In the Running

Blue being encourages to apply for the new job opening by her boss was interesting and who played Rose was amusing

2x16 Hard Time

Blue visiting her father in prison was nice but who played her father was a surprise

2x17 The Details

Josh was a bit of an ass during their therapy session

2x18 You're Not a Freak, Are You?

Finding a condom stuck inside the garbage disposal was amusing as it was probable Josh's

2x19 Getting to the Point

I'm glad Blue confronted Josh about the condom in the garbage disposal and I'm not surprised Rose was unhappy after Blue told her that she was offered the job

2x20 I'm Not a Stalker

The plumber stopping by to ask Blue on a date was amusing and I suppose she was right to be cautious

2x21 Savages

I'm sorry I'm a wimp was a great line as that was what he had to say if he wanted the possibility of seeing Francine naked but he seemed surprised at $600

Thread