Thread
Printable Version

Vikings Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comic Con 2014

Vikings - 3x02 | Promo "The Wanderer" | History [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2015 14:17 ]

Athelstan's Journal

These eight chapters of “Vikings” web episode was interesting as it was told as a story and also was a great recap ready for season three

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Lagertha's visit to the fortune teller doesn't look good and King Ecbert idea for a joint force was interesting but I expected more resistance and ending up being piggy in the middle was more challenging

3x02 The Wanderer

Wanting his head seemed morbid but the fact he had been abusing her as a child she got some sort of peace from attacking his head and it was a little predictable that her confession about lying naked she was talking about him and the amputation was barbaric but it's what he wanted

3x03 Warrior's Fate

I cant believe he wanted to fight after loosing his arm but going out as bait was tragic but at least it caught them off guard and Bjorn pregnant girlfriend fighting was crazy

3x04 Scarred

Why the kids decided to run across the frozen lake was bizarre but they were lucky she saved them before drowning herself and I'm not surprised nobody would toast the queen after she poisoned her husband

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I'm not surprised he was annoyed finding out his wife died saving Ragnar's children but he must of thought attacking Bjorn because he was a weak target

3x06 Born Again

She was lucky to only loose an ear for her adultery as I thought she was going to be stoned

Reply 88#88 bala's post

The Emperor refusing to leave when the Viking's managed to create panic in Paris was the right thing to do but I think he would of left if it wasn't for his daughters words and looks like Floki is loosing his mind

3x08 To the Gates!

Lagertha's attack on the gates was better organised than the wall attack as the wall attack was to open but I was impressed how well they defended

3x09 Breaking Point

You just knew there would be a second assault on Paris after the failed first attempt but them also being prepared for a night attack was impressive and the failed decapitation when the guy lost half his hand was amusing

3x10 The Dead

No wonder Ragnar wanted to be baptised when he knew he was dying and the girl allowing Count Odo to whip her was crazy but the fake funeral to take Paris was devious, nobody translating what the princess said was amusing

Thread