Thread
Printable Version

Vikings Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Invasion

A four year jump since Ragnar's wife left with their son was surprising but at leased he has another and only five ships making the crossing was incredible as they looked like there were a lot more when they set off and if that wasn't bad enough they had no idea where they had landed at first

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-29-2014 16:48 ]

2x03 Treachery

Now the know they have landed in Wessex you just knew they would try and raid the English churches but torturing the priest was barbaric and what a shame Lagertha has another abusive partner, Rollo doing his best to save Ragnar's home was impressive but that's what you get when you leave them unmanned

2x04 Eye For an Eye

Lagertha bringing her own army to help Ragnar defend his new family was a nice ending

2x05 Answers in Blood

You just knew it would be a bloody battle but Jarl Borg running rather than face Ragnar head on was disappointing and Lagertha going home to an abusive husband leaving Bjorn behind was sad

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think it's because she's running a baby production line as they have as many kids as the years that have past since Lagertha left with Bjorn

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Bjorn being the eldest could cause squabbling with the younger siblings

Reply 56#56 bala's post

If the fortune teller is right Bjorn should go on to be someone important

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-21-2014 11:28 ]

2x06 Unforgiven

Lagertha was bound to run into a less than enthusiastic homecoming from her new husband and that beating he gave her was bound to have repercussions sooner or later but stabbing him in the eye before loosing his head was priceless

2x07 Blood Eagle

Lagertha having a new alliance with Ragnar was surprising but with her own army and ships it made sense

2x08 Boneless

I thought he would send one of his men to satisfy her not an orgy and I hope Bjorn treats his girl better than his father did his mother

2x09 The Choice

You just knew King Horik eagerness to fight would lead to bloodshed as they were met with a vicious welcome party and that was a reasonable peace treaty

2x10 The Lord’s Prayer

King Horik asking Floki to kill someone important to prove his loyalty I seen coming for a while but betraying Horik was a pleasant surprise as he needed to die

Thread