Thread
Printable Version

Vikings Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

That was a tough decision for the son

Treachery

Well that raid wasn't as easy compared to first time but at least they tried to put up a fight but what a great time to attack their home while they were away on a raid . The brother did a great job at defending but no choice but to retreat and save Ragnar family

Eye For an Eye

What a great family reunion to end the episode

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well at least she came help them get back their home that what a call a good wife but i still don't know why he choose other women over her .

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah that going cause so much problem when kids become adults and want a piece of the land

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah with a mother like that she probably try to kill Bjorn

Unforgiven

Well what a stupid guy thinking he would be forgiven after he tried to kill his family

Blood Eagle

That ceremony was really disturbing no one should go through that it would been better to kill him

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I am sure he will

3x01 Mercenary

I have say having two set of armies on both sides did look like unwinnable but just attack one side only was impressive since other side couldn't do anything about it because there were on the other side of the river

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I couldn't tell if that was dream or not ?

3x05 The Usurper

Finding out one of his wives died was awful but attacking his newphew was a bit ridclous. This used to be such a great series but this season has been a bit disappointing i don't know whether i am being more critical it just i miss good storylines in battle . Now everything is so messed up

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

I am sad the priest is gone i really like him

3x07 Paris

Going after Paris was a surprise but that what i call some good defence but them trying figure out a way break through is going be interesting

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed the fact they finally have a challenging it was becoming boring how Viking conquer everything but this was the first time they actually got a challenge and French traps were rather impressive and how they pour the oil on the ladder was impressive considering they only couple hours to see the ladders on the ships.

3x09 Breaking Point

The night attack did look successful at start but the French having another trap set up was impressive but i can't believe the ending what has he done asking to be baptised

3x10 The Dead

I can't believe he fooled everyone that was a nice trick using a Trogen horse to get into the city i can't believe how effective it was and it finally got Paris   . Rolo being offered to a wife was interesting alliance to protect against Viking attack

Season 4 Review

Borne showing how much of man he has become was impressive even after someone tried kill him while he was alone was impressive how he was able defend against a man that was twice his size but getting his girlfriend to kill her husband as revenge was impressive showing how much she loved Borne.

Rolo defending against his brother was impressive but his child bride was amusing how he managed to win her over Gisla .

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

That was one thing i never quite understood with Gisla at start she was talking french but by the next couple of episodes she was speaking English so i wasn't sure if they pointed out at start Rolla didn't understand french and since he wanted to impressed her he learnt french and once he understood it they change it english so that we understood both of them understanding each other.

I thought cleaver way to make them understand each other if you think deeply about it

Thread