Thread
Printable Version

Vikings Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I couldn't tell if that was dream or not ?

3x05 The Usurper

Finding out one of his wives died was awful but attacking his newphew was a bit ridclous. This used to be such a great series but this season has been a bit disappointing i don't know whether i am being more critical it just i miss good storylines in battle . Now everything is so messed up

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I'm not surprised he was annoyed finding out his wife died saving Ragnar's children but he must of thought attacking Bjorn because he was a weak target

3x06 Born Again

She was lucky to only loose an ear for her adultery as I thought she was going to be stoned

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

I am sad the priest is gone i really like him

3x07 Paris

Going after Paris was a surprise but that what i call some good defence but them trying figure out a way break through is going be interesting

Reply 88#88 bala's post

The Emperor refusing to leave when the Viking's managed to create panic in Paris was the right thing to do but I think he would of left if it wasn't for his daughters words and looks like Floki is loosing his mind

3x08 To the Gates!

Lagertha's attack on the gates was better organised than the wall attack as the wall attack was to open but I was impressed how well they defended

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed the fact they finally have a challenging it was becoming boring how Viking conquer everything but this was the first time they actually got a challenge and French traps were rather impressive and how they pour the oil on the ladder was impressive considering they only couple hours to see the ladders on the ships.

3x09 Breaking Point

The night attack did look successful at start but the French having another trap set up was impressive but i can't believe the ending what has he done asking to be baptised

3x10 The Dead

I can't believe he fooled everyone that was a nice trick using a Trogen horse to get into the city i can't believe how effective it was and it finally got Paris   . Rolo being offered to a wife was interesting alliance to protect against Viking attack

Season 4 Review

Borne showing how much of man he has become was impressive even after someone tried kill him while he was alone was impressive how he was able defend against a man that was twice his size but getting his girlfriend to kill her husband as revenge was impressive showing how much she loved Borne.

Rolo defending against his brother was impressive but his child bride was amusing how he managed to win her over Gisla .

3x09 Breaking Point

You just knew there would be a second assault on Paris after the failed first attempt but them also being prepared for a night attack was impressive and the failed decapitation when the guy lost half his hand was amusing

3x10 The Dead

No wonder Ragnar wanted to be baptised when he knew he was dying and the girl allowing Count Odo to whip her was crazy but the fake funeral to take Paris was devious, nobody translating what the princess said was amusing

4x01 A Good Treason

I first thought Ragnar seems to be doing well for a dying man but I guess it was all in his head and the princess going through with the wedding was sad, I hope Lagertha washed her hands after cutting his dick off

Thread