Thread
Printable Version

Bates Motel Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 'Til Death Do You Part

Norma and Romero actually getting married just didn't look right but her face when he said he has to move in was amusing and Chick showing his ugly mug at Dylan's place was bound to happen sooner of later after that beating, Norman thinking it's his mother who should be locked up for the killing is going to make all their lives awkward

4x04 Lights of Winter

Rebecca some how knows Romero has killed Bob and the fact he has three million in a safety deposit box you can understand why he looked for his key but with Rebecca being investigated he could be walking into a trap, I can't believe Norman walked into the strip club with a screw driver in his pocket

4x05 Refraction

Chick Hogan being in the same store as Norma was handy and I had a feeling he would be hired to fix the window but Dylan being honest about his last job made a nice change and comparing scares with Emma was amusing

4x06 The Vault

Chick certainly knows how to make Norma worried when he talks about her brother and Romero putting his career at risk to help Rebecca was surprising as he didn't want the money

4x07 There’s No Place Like Home

Trust Norman to find the article about his mother getting married to Alex in all that scrap paper and Dylan searching for Emma's mother could make things awkward for Norman but Norman manipulating both his mother and doctor was impressive

4x08 Unfaithful

Norman noticing how much everyone has changed in his absence was understandable and you just knew he would try and make things awkward for Romero but with Rebecca in custody Norman might not have to worry about Romero for long

4x09 Forever

You can't blame Alex for being worried with Norman back home and at leased he don't need to sleep with one eye open and his gun under the pillow now they have broke up but Rebecca trying to trap Alex was amusing as he knew she was wired and what a cliffhanger

4x10 Norman

Norma not surviving Norman's suicide attempt was tragic and a little surprising but Romero was going to be the main suspect after Norman spoke to the police, Norman grave robbing his mothers body was disturbing and I hope they haven't brought her back as a ghost

The Final Season

5x01 Dark Paradise

Norman trying to keep up appearances was understandable and I hope they don't keep Norma alive in Norman's imagination for too long but I had a feeling she would be stuffed in the basement, Madeleine looking like Norma should make things interesting

5x02 The Convergence of the Twain

Norman visiting Romero was predictable after the phone call and Sam AKA David being Madeleine's husband was a nice twist but what Caleb and Chick seen in the basement is going to be hard to explain

Thread