Thread
Printable Version

Streaming issues

Streaming issue

This is going on for two months now I do have the same problems @ TheeForsekenOne. Lilliwaterbarb, told me that this was the first time she was hearing from that (@ Lilli Thank you for taking the time ) . The problem is really getting worse and I cannot find anybody that can help. My internet speed here is one of the best and I do not have the problem with other sites. Just as TheeForsekenOne I have been using VIPTV since 2010 and never had any problems whatever part of the world I was in. I just want to enjoy the series as they come. Is there any Admin responsible that could give me a direction ? I have tried old and new series and changed the location streaming and it just keep cutting every 2 to 3 seconds.Unfortunately I paid for the unlimited watching and I have not succeeded to watch them properly. Frustration get so high I just cut the D...m thing. PLEASE HELP.... TWO MONTHS NOW.!!! Very sad. ;+) [ Last edited by meansis at 4-30-2013 23:19 ]

Streaming problem Hi, It is over a good full month that I am having big problems visualizing the shows.Pictures stops every minutes with the reclycle sign is there too. I Have tried everything possible from the book . Now it is really frustrating. If someone could help I will appreciate.I am on a Macbook pro. I have taken the flash player out put an older one. But nothing changes. Please Help.

Streaming issue This is going on for two months now I do have the same problems @ TheeForsekenOne. Lilliwaterbarb, told me that this was the first time she was hearing from that (@ Lilli Thank you for taking the time ) . The problem is really getting worse and I cannot find anybody that can help. My internet speed here is one of the best and I do not have the problem with other sites. Just as TheeForsekenOne I have been using VIPTV since 2010 and never had any problems whatever part of the world I was in. I just want to enjoy the series as they come. Is there any Admin responsible that could give me a direction ? I have tried old and new series and changed the location streaming and it just keep cutting every 2 to 3 seconds.Unfortunately I paid for the unlimited watching and I have not succeeded to watch them properly. Frustration get so high I just cut the D...m thing. PLEASE HELP.... TWO MONTHS NOW.!!! Very sad. ;+)

Thank's

@ Lilli, I thank you very much for your concerns, I will do as you suggested. I hope it will go well. ;+)

Reply 22#22 dognxtdoor's post

Hi, For the past two months I am having huge and frustrating problems assisting any kind of show. The streaming seems to be the problem, I have a Mac Book Pro for two years now and I never encounter a problem streaming with VIPTV. I do travel a lot and even when I am in Africa it used to work perfectly. I am right now in Brazil and as usual the first week everything went fine. The location on the site with the American flag stop all together to work, it tells me that stream not found. so I go to the EU flag and there the streaming starts just goes for a 10 seconds start the show and stop. I have also tried to give it a good 20 minutes to stream for a better length but in the middle of it it cuts and I have to do it all over again. As you can imagine after some frustrating evening, I did try on my i Pad with the mobile site it stays the same. I have tried on other sites ex: Hulu, Netflix, and some French networks they are all doing fine. I just do not know what else to do. I even to a friend house 250 km from mine and did try the same thing happen. Please help. I just want to continue enjoying your wonderful site. P.S Could you maybe see for a prorogation of my unlimited viewing ? I thank you very much for any kind of help that you could provide. ;+)

Thread