28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Streaming issues

Reply 15#15 meansis's post

Please see my response in [mod snip due to merging threads].
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Perhaps we can do a little bit of further trouble shooting, as well as you sending a request to LBJ for reimbursement/additional access time. Please create a log - What show, what time of day, and which servers you try to access. Perhaps we can can see a pattern emerge that will help to pinpoint if this is a traffic issue. This is my only suggestion at this time.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

same

hi im having same problem only over last week very frustrating

NOTE

I have merged the 2 threads that were about this same issue, so if the replies seem out of order, that is the reason. We have not found a solution, nor a reason, for this issue yet.

Thank's

@ Lilli, I thank you very much for your concerns, I will do as you suggested. I hope it will go well. ;+)

Reply 22#22 dognxtdoor's post

Hi, For the past two months I am having huge and frustrating problems assisting any kind of show. The streaming seems to be the problem, I have a Mac Book Pro for two years now and I never encounter a problem streaming with VIPTV. I do travel a lot and even when I am in Africa it used to work perfectly. I am right now in Brazil and as usual the first week everything went fine. The location on the site with the American flag stop all together to work, it tells me that stream not found. so I go to the EU flag and there the streaming starts just goes for a 10 seconds start the show and stop. I have also tried to give it a good 20 minutes to stream for a better length but in the middle of it it cuts and I have to do it all over again. As you can imagine after some frustrating evening, I did try on my i Pad with the mobile site it stays the same. I have tried on other sites ex: Hulu, Netflix, and some French networks they are all doing fine. I just do not know what else to do. I even to a friend house 250 km from mine and did try the same thing happen. Please help. I just want to continue enjoying your wonderful site. P.S Could you maybe see for a prorogation of my unlimited viewing ? I thank you very much for any kind of help that you could provide. ;+)

Reply 26#26 meansis's post

Did you try what I suggested in this thread? Streaming problem, post 3? I also have a MacBook (mine is an Air). Do you ever restart your machine? I started to have this problem and it's because I hadn't closed my browser(s) in a while. I force shut it (click the apple icon on the top left, click into "force quit" and select the browser you want to force quit). Quit it and then reopen. Load VIPtv and see if this has helped. Force shutting it stops any processes running in the background.

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

Thanks for posting that link & the information for Mac users Shinny. I was trying to find the link last night, but was too tired and it seemed to have disappeared (just from me - LOL).

28 12
Thread