Thread
Printable Version

Hannibal Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Secondo

No mention of Crawford in the first two episodes I assumed he was dead but pleasantly surprised to see him still alive and Will's encounter with Chiyoh could of been deadly

3x04 Aperitivo

Jack having to cope with Bella's failing health after his own near death experience was sad but her death was expected

3x05 Contorno

Impressed she figured out Bedelia was shopping for Hannibal by what she ordered and Will must be running out of lives after surviving being pushed off the train but Jack beating seven bells out of Hannibal was great

3x06 Dolce

Mason making plans for Hannibal's capture was a little premature and looks like Will has run out of lives

3x07 Digestivo

The Italian police being on Mason Verger's payroll was a nice twist after the last person he sent was hanged by Hannibal and I cant believe Will is still alive after the last attack but Mason using a pig as a surrogate was disturbing

3x08 The Great Red Dragon

Hannibal being under lock and key for three years after his surrender is a hell of a jump but as it's the final season they must be trying to wrap it all up nicely and Jack approaching Will to help catch the latest serial killer was understandable as he was targeting whole families

3x09 And the Woman Clothed with the Sun...

You would of thought Reba McClane was an easy target with her being blind and Molly felling randy was amusing as she was talking about their new dog

3x10 ...And the Woman Clothed in Sun

I guess Francis was going to kill Reba at some point but looks like her becoming attached to him might save her life and eating the painting of the Great Red Dragon was bizarre

3x11 ...And the Beast from the Sea

Looks like Hannibal has set Will and his family up to be Francis next kill but Molly outsmarting him was awesome and Will should now has a reason to get revenge

3x12 The Number of the Beast is 666

The FBI enlisting Fredrick in the hope of luring Francis into an ambush was risky

Thread