26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hannibal Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

pilot

Well this really had criminal minds feel to this show but Will having the ability reverse engineer a murder scene was rather impressive and would Sherlock Holmes to shame because all he has to do close eyes and tell you how the person got murdered. They really cast a creepy actor as Hannibal he really is odd.

Amuse-Bouche

Well Will trying to get over killing that suspect from first episode was good but that reporter certainly put Will in danger.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

What was the point of them showing her naked sitting on chair at start ?

Yes i know she just came from shower but it really was quite pointless.

Potage

This show just get more stranger i mean no murder it just didn't add anything to story. I know teenage got killed but there really wasn't any resolution because Hannibal hide the body and covered for the girl. The fact that other person didn't figure it was hannibal who knocked her out was a surprise.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

So is Will quiting or not ? sleep walking at the start suggest a problem but the way he lost his temper was surprise thank Hannibal suggestion.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This is what confused me by your comment because i realise i watched a different episode.

It says episode 4 even promo you posted last week matchs episode 4 title

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2013 18:49 ]

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes i know that now but when i watched the episode i didn't know that .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

How comes you are always up so early ?

it does seem like you don't sleep

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

This series is more distrubing than criminal mind and i wouldn't want to be a dinner guest for hannibal but jack asking his help save the guy was ironic.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

It was great to see Hannibal take on another serial killer face to face

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather incredible and disturbing  Totem pole but sitting down when cop came in was rather amusing

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but hannibal is getting more careless almost get caught by killer was lucky she has face blindness

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well it's clear he's taking advantage of Will's condition but setting him to kill his female collgue just to push Will over is certainly wrong but glad Will got there in time.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes he has done a great number on Will but how will he ever be caught if everyone think Will is crazy?

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

This show has really gone off the deep end with killer cases . There really push disturbing cases but it just going to make Will even worse .

Hassun

Well that certainly one way delay Will's Trial

Mukozuke

i keep forgetting to comment on everything i watch because it become quite a busy month but this was actually a good episode who would thought Will putting hit on Hannibal would be so great of all allies he had but they had save him because i felt that death would been great

Futamono

Well i have to say finding Mariam was a surprised because we thought she was dead but finding her was great because she knows who he is.

Yakimono

Another great frame job by Hannibal

Su-Zakana

So glad Will back in action as consultant but going back to Hannibal for treatment did sound crazy consider he knows what he capable off but thinking himself as bait to catch Hannibal id risky

26 12
Thread