28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Seed Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Mall My Children

I had a feeling he would lose the baby in the mall but taking another baby instead was predictable

2x07 Mother Sucker

Rose lying to her mother about who Harry is and trying act married was bound to backfire when Harry girlfriend came to the bar but trust Billy to tell the mother what really going on

2x08 The Bjorn Identity

Harry trying to pick up women with a baby after Rose challenge him he couldn't but he managed by killing off Rose was amusing

2x09 Et Tattoo Bruté?

Anastasia wanting a tattoo and her parents saying no meant she would go to get one but not realise that needles were involved was amusing

2x10 Drool Me Once

Going to mother and baby group to show how good of a parent they are was bound to backfire but when Harry pretend the baby is younger than he is all the mothers were impressed

2x11 Baby Doctor Strangelove

Well Rose having problem the new baby doctor was young and Harry wanting date her was bound to get complicated

2x12 Premature Driver's Education

Teaching Anastasia to drive was nightmare for her parents but Harry using her as personal chaffer was amusing   . Billy not understand the difference between Snitch and a whistle-blower got really complicated when he got in juried and cop question him . Harry wanting to have serious relationship while the girl wanted a casual on leads to some confusion but Billy telling about harry 10 date rule got both of them back together

2x13 Thanks for Coming

Well what a season finale with a cliffhanger harry has another child he didn't know about but this all because of audit and them all wanting results behind Harry's back was amusing. Rose finally tell Harry how she really feels

28 12
Thread