Thread
Printable Version

Boston Public Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boston Public Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boston Public Premiered on FOX on October 23, 2000

"Every day is a fight. For respect. For dignity. For sanity."

If you thought being a student was hard, try being a teacher! Boston Public revolved around the quirky faculty at a run-down Boston high school.

Source

Discuss Anything About Boston Public Here

Just great another show i havn't watch

Chapter 1

Well a very good first episode so i start with teacher who left fake sucide note on blackboard i wasn't surprised public school are worst place in education and as someone who went to one i get where this show is coming from. The teacher bring a gun to scare the students because they had no respect for him as teacher was interesting twist to student taking a gun to school. That was one risky stunt and fact that there were blank makes no difference i think he made his point but him not getting fired was unbelievable .

I really like deputy principle had respect those kids the way the kid stop mucking around when he entered the room was impressive and i felt bad for him when he asked fellow teacher out and later found out she didn't want to go out with him from student website

Chapter 2-22

Well i just finished the first season of Boston Public and i can't believe how good storyline were and i am not discuss all of them but i have say i thought my high school was bad but compared issues in Boston public i have to say it's not bad.

1) A female student giving BJ to her opponent so that she could win school election was shocking
2) A student committing suicide because he lost a school award because of being dishonest
3) A teacher fooling around with a student and after he get fired she become his replacement as result of his replacement quitting and principle finds out after she been teaching the class for 3 months.
4) A student dying of a heart attack after a wrestling match was rather sad.  
5) A student locking his mother in basement because she too strict

These were big ones that really stood out from season 1.

Chapter 23-44

The second season we get some new teachers to replace the teacher that left season 1 and they certainly very interesting characters. Seriously a white teacher trying explain the word Nigger to blavk people was bound cause some outrage. The teacher birthday dinner was one best episodes because we got teacher actually be adults and not teachers and the event that happen certainly were interesting. What way end the season with teacher getting stabbed and fighting for his life. I have feeling that next season he will quit. Harry has been through so much in the first and second season.

Chapter 45-66

Well this was average season in fact compared to the first two this one was a slight disappointment because it didn't have any drama from school student it somehow turned towards teacher social lives instead of the students and could easily explain why this was cancelled . Don't get me wrong opening episode was good a teenager giving birth in bathroom and abandoning the baby in toilet was great episode but than it just forgot about students a bit.

Thread