Thread
Printable Version

Motive Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 bala's post

No wonder Janine changed her hair colour after being seen leaving her bike but her dad getting Emily pregnant was careless and Emily surviving the fall before having her head smashed in was surprising

2x06 Bad Blonde

Heather was a calm killer leaving the body disposal to Gordon while she went to the police station for an interview but calling the police on him when he was doing her a favour was evil

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I know heather was a really unbelievable using Gordan love for her to help him when all he did was make look like her boyfriend was cheating but at least we found why he didn't call the police. .

Pitfall

Well the fact it was planned and executed without anything bad in mind was a nice change all for the insurance money

Abandoned

Well with a mother that controlling no wonder he wanted to escape but trying to get her grandson the other girl had no choice but kill her by taking advantage an accident was some quick thinking

Nobody Lives Forever

Well taking over someone identity was great until someone from their home country recognised him but trying to kill her certainly backfired because easiest thing would been to pay his wife off but i understand that he didn't want to be exposed

A Bullet for Joey

Well this is why you really try ripping off a family trying con them out of their family house but all 3 of brother shoot him was nice twist as only one of them actually had a real bullet.

Kiss Of Death

That was impressive murder but using his student assignment to kill the author was risky but finding out he did it because she stole his book idea was sad

For You I Die

Wow what a season finale almost great frame job on the cop but you knew she would figure it out . Her thinking she might quit would be sad because she's a great detective for a moment i really thought her partner was going admit his feelings for her.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2014 13:52 ]

2x07 Pitfall

The victim planing his own demise for the insurance money made sense as he was dying from cancer

2x08 Angels With Dirty Faces

Peter trying to kill James was interesting as James was spending his mothers money like it was going out of fashion while Peter was caring for his ill mother but going back to the hospital to finish him off was sickening until he was using James death to save his mother who needed a transplant

2x09 Abandoned

Jason was the obvious choice for his mothers murder as he was the beneficiary to her estate but Sasha killing her by accident was unfortunate but covering it up with the fire was the worst thing she could of done

2x10 Nobody Lives Forever

Isabelle being responsible for killing John was interesting as it turned out he was trying to kill her but making it look like he was trampled by his own horse was clever attempt to cover it up and what a shame her passport was locked in the safe as she would of gotten away

2x11 A Bullet for Joey

The brothers wanting to throw Donnie under the bus for Joey's murder was cruel but Erin sleeping with him to save the business and him backing out of the deal was bound to annoy the brothers

2x12 Kiss Of Death

Poisoning her perfume so she killed herself was devious and the husband was lucky she was having an affair as the boyfriend was also dying but the killer poisoning himself was karma

2x13 For You I Die

Angie covering for Cross in the ten year old case after he killed the hostage in-front of her daughter followed by Angie killing the husband was surprising and as Samantha was investigating the case I'm not surprised Angie wanted to come clean especially after the daughter Julie was also killed But Slater making it look like Cross was responsible was evil

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-30-2016 09:00 ]

3x01 Six Months Later

it was strange seeing Angie in police uniform but i am glad she back on the team so much for making deal nothing to protect him from victim father

3x02 Calling the Shots

I like when the motive isn't what we thought it was going to be since it was all pointing to husband cheating on her but finding out it was because ponzi scheme was a surprise

3x03 Oblivion

This was another episode where motive wasn't clear until the end of the episode it's sad to think Canadian can do better cop drama than USA

3x04 The Glass House

I really didn't see that coming that she was kidnapped from her father

Thread