77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x11 Chapter 50

The way Freddy spoke to Frank was amusing but I think he was right to be pissed asking him to cook ribs for him wanting to leave and Remy's drinking game was revealing

4x12 Chapter 51

The extremists video threatening to murder hostages was bad timing but Conway offering to help any way he could was fortunate for Frank as he can share the blame or praise

4x13 Chapter 52

The way Frank handled the hostage situation was risky but threatening war is bound to cost the remaining hostage his life which was tragic and the Conway's starting to argue made a change from their public appearances but Frank confronting Hammerschmidt was interesting

5x01 Chapter 53

What a start to the season with Frank about to be forcible removed from the House but great way to change the debate from him to the murdered soldier and you can understand why the daughter didn't want Frank at her fathers funeral, Claire becoming as ruthless as Frank is disappointing and Frank capturing Josh alive was surprising but making it look like he died during capture should help the situation

5x02 Chapter 54

I thought Ken's slip of the tongue was deliberate but Claire was bound to ask him to clarify himself and who was behind the Cyber attack has to be a new low

5x03 Chapter 55

Conway holding a 24-hour Skype session was different but looks like Will is hiding something about that rescue and Frank watching Claire sleeping with Thomas was creepy

5x04 Chapter 56

Things looking grim for Frank with the low voter turnout on Election Day was understandable with the terrorist threat and another Cyber attack to manipulate the outcome was devious but Frank coinciding was surprising

5x05 Chapter 57

Still no result nine weeks after Election Day probable wasn't what Frank expected and resigning before the polling collapsed was a sneaky move but it's starting to look like Will is going to win

5x06 Chapter 58

Claire being sworn in as acting President should give Frank a chance to do some dirty dealings to manipulate the vote and Thomas having sex on the podium with Kelsey was surprising with him sleeping with Claire, Will loosing his cool is only going to work against him

5x07 Chapter 59

I would like to see Frank having to eat his words if Claire's plan works to get him back in office and how they handle the possibility of a dirty bomb being loose in the city could have a bearing on who gets the next Presidency

5x08 Chapter 60

No surprise Frank only attended the elite men's weekend camp to try and firm up support but Claire having to deal with the stranded Russian ship was tough with not knowing for certain if an American is on board

5x09 Chapter 61

I had a felling Will loosing his cool would be his downfall but I feel sorry for his wife and Frank was lucky to get his hands on the recording from the plane, for a moment I thought Aidan was going to jump before the interview

5x10 Chapter 62

Hammerschmidt's investigation seems to be paying off but Jane and Mark talking about each other to the Underwoods was amusing, giving Aidan the gun for protection was understandable but she's going to feel guilty if it was used to make it look like suicide

5x11 Chapter 63

I can't believe they asked Frank to resign after the latest scandal but with Claire being Vice President I doubt it would make a difference

5x12 Chapter 64

Frank pushing Cathy down the stairs in an attempt to stop her from testifying was evil and I can't believe Tom died having sex with Claire but the Underwoods throwing Doug under the bus was disturbing

5x13 Chapter 65

Frank being the leak was surprising and resigning so Claire can take over all being his plan was impressive but her kicking him out of the White House was amusing and Claire having to decide about whether to go to war was a hell of a start to her Presidency

77 1234
Thread