Thread
Printable Version

Over/Under Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Over/Under Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Over/Under Premiered on USA on January 04, 2013

A day trader with a massive gambling problem is fired from his job six months after a bad trade costs his firm millions. Shut out of the job market, he and his beautiful, photographer wife retreat to a neighborhood on the cusp of gentrification. He finds an unlikely partner and starts to turn his life around in an unexpected way.

Source
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Over/Under Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2013 21:59 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This is the only episode it didn't get picked up and it's awful episode waste of 90 minutes.

1x01 Pilot

The pregnant woman that proud of her body that she wants the stretch marks edited on the photos was ironic and what jerks in the club thinking she's forty

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This has got worst tv series i have watched this year it was completely pointless

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It hard to tell with just one episode but her turning to drink and being sick was disgusting, I also thought he was being scammed by the kid

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I know it's hard but i wasn't impressed by first episode. That women was just strange and 3 way was just a bit strange which put me off.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

There was no need for the threesome it just didn't add anything to the story

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I know hence why i mentioned it i think it was them trying go for shock factor but failed.

Thread