59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Premieres on Syfy on April 15, 2013

A new earth was created thanks to alien terra-forming technology. On this new planet, humans and aliens must learn to live together.

The show will be launched simultaneously with the MMO game of the same name manufactured by Trion.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Defiance Here

1x00 Pilot Preview

The 14 minute preview was interesting but the Defiance camp looks similar

1x01 Pilot, Parts 1

Nolan already having his handcuffs removed was amusing and you can understand why Irisa didn't trust the doctor, I had a feeling when Nolan got into the fight for some quick money that it was rigged but he was lucky he found the off switch

1x02 Pilot, Parts 2

Nolan going back to help them defend against the attack was predictable but Irisa coming back with more help was a surprise

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go

The ritual that involves the torture of offender was barbaric and I had a feeling Irisa would take offence and do something about it but dying afterwards made the rescue and conflict a waste of time

1x03 The Devil in the Dark

Christie was lucky considering her clothes had been contaminated and Irisa's visions leading them to the killer was great

1x04 A Well Respected Man

Kenya being abducted by a bio-man was bound to have repercussions but Nolan and Amanda going to Datak for help was bound to have a high price

1x05 The Serpent's Egg

The look on Irisa's face when she recognised the face from her past was interesting but what she did to him was a surprise until we found out what he did to her but he was persistent about being the wrong guy and who was behind Nolan and Amanda danger outside of town was crazy

1x06 Brothers in Arms

Eddie willing to take the fall for Pol's death was a surprise as he was about to trade Nolan for the lost bounty and it was obvious he was being nice only as a clue he was under duress

1x07 Goodbye Blue Sky

I can't believe Stahma hired Kenya to teach her son in the art of pleasuring a human female but talking about the G spot was amusing and Sukar being shot when he was trying to save them was tragic

Reply 37#37 bala's post

At leased it was her husband and not her son as that's who she was hired to help

1x08 I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

The famous astronaut turning out to be an alien clone was an interesting twist and I was surprised his wife was still alive but a shame she aged when he didn't

59 123
Thread