46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Trailer #2

Defiance (Syfy) "New Earth, New Rules" Trailer

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

What a great start to sci-fi series this episode had everything any sci-fi fan could ever ask for. First we have father and daughter relationship which was good start and than discovering Defiance was very lucky than we were introduced different characters in the town and than conspiracy and finally an epic battle  . What more could you of asked for from first 80 minutes of the episode.

Finding out who was responsible for it was a great surprise of all the character i really didn't expect it to be old mayor

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

The look on his face when he realise she was her sister was amusing

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

As a guy it's a hard choice both are very attractive women but i would go for the bar tender she seem much more fun than mayor .

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

No i rather watch the show because i don't it ruin any more revelation .

Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go

The second episode started with one of alien running away but i love how they reconnect to previous episode and think ben was dead was surprise when bought back to life by bad guys for second chance but going underground was interesting as we didn't know city were beneath it .

The Devil in the Dark

Hiding behind his wife when those creatures attack him was rather amusing

Defiance - "A Well Respected Man"

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes you could tell bioman made a mistake it's clear to me they don't have brain and are just robots. Kenya was really smart to figure out she was in a dream and give her credit as to how she handle herself. I did find it amusing when she told Noland she would stop charging him and having sister walk in on them and her unable not to look away was great.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That was some quick thinking on his part being nice was so amusing .

Defiance - New Episodes Return June 3rd

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

What i found rather amusing Kenya and Stahma  in bed and suggesting a two for one

Defiance "I Just Wasn't Made For These Times"

I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

Finding a famous Astronaut was amazing but find out he was alien clone was sad

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

What a way to get rid of his enemy

The Bride Wore Black

Nice flashbacks to some of character past and the wedding was nice way to end the episode but killing that women was something i didn't see coming because she's main villain so with her dead who will be new villian ?

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well i just don't know why she was hide the X-rays if she knew what cause the problem why didn't she remove them before turning the device on second time ?.

Everything Is Broken

What a strange season finale i knew Dateck would win the election but what  Irisa did bring Norland back was amazing but this does lead to what has happened to her. I was rather disappointed at this as season finale.

46 123
Thread