37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Da Vinci's Demons Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 The Lovers

Leonardo following the bird was bizarre as under normal circumstances that would of been impossible and what a blood bath in the church

2x01 The Blood of Man

Well this was interesting start to season but Da vinci saving  Lorenzo and transfusing his blood to save his life was great.

2x02 The Blood of Brothers

Well Da Vinci figure out a way to create megaphone using Bass was interesting so that Lorenzo could do a speech . I have to say getting his place back was amazing after just 2 episode i thought it would take longer. . I don't know da vinci will get book of leaves before the other guy considering it has couple of days head start ?.

2x03The Voyage of the Damned

Da Vinci building a submarine was an interesting idea but that was a close call sunken ship    . Setting the fire on the ship was a great distraction for da vinci to board the ship . I liked the way Da vinci took the ship and that slave girl branding  the captain with word Toy was amusing payback.

The Ends of the Earth

The flashback about Lucia father and how he become a prisoner was sad and Da vinci having tough time with slaves not understand what he was trying to do but them taking their own lives as a result superstition was sad .

The Sun and the Moon

Well getting island was great meeting those savage was interesting but da vinci have figure out savage puzzle to survive was great and being reunited with Nico was great

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The young girl was lucky after getting lost in the crowd and then almost sampled on by the horses but Lorenzo trying to kill Leonardo after the blood transfusion was surprising as you would of expected him to be weak

Reply 41#41 bala's post

What a great way to get Lorenzo's voice to the crowd below but the fact the didn't know if it had worked until they cheered was amusing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I was expecting the submarine to start leaking when it hit the bottom but the fact they got to the ship wreak before it got damaged was impressive and using the prisoners to help take over the ship was great

2x04 The Ends of the Earth

The flash backs when Lucrezia went to see her father was sad but taking her to see him was risky and no wonder the prisoners were scared when Leonardo was trying to cross the Atlantic without the use of maps

2x05 The Sun and the Moon

The lizard making him jump was amusing and the high-priestess knowing Lorenzo's face and talking English was a surprise

2x06 The Rope of the Dead

Leonardo hallucinations after being bitten by the snake during the wedding ceremony was freaky and Lorenzo risking his head taking part in King Ferrante's bloody games was crazy

2x07 The Vault of Heaven

Leonardo's quest for the Book of Leaves was definitely getting a lot more dangerous but his latest contraption opening the door was impressive

2x08 The Fall From Heaven

I should of guest she would double cross Leonardo but Zoroaster and Nico come plan to escape came just in time with the explosion causing a distraction as Leonardo and Riario had a near death experience

2x09 The Enemies of Man

Leonardo's escape was great but who would of thought rescuing Carlo that he would turn on them and the sword fight was amusing as he used the fact he only had one eye against him

2x10 The Sins of Daedalus

Preparing themselves for the attack from the Ottomans was interesting as it was another of Leonardo's untested ideas and what a cliffhanger with him about to blow up the boat his mother is on

37 12
Thread