Thread
Printable Version

Standoff Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Standoff Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i honestly don't know where to start with the discussion since i've seen all the episodes and i don't want give spoilers so i just focus on the first episode since i'm assuming most people have watched pilot episode by now-

the one thing i liked about the episode was in the first episode was fact that a big secret was revealed within first 5 minutes. which was that  the 2 lead negotiators were seeing each other this was a shock for people they work with and you notice in each episode they will try focus that into story-line sometimes successfully and sometime very badly and for some reason i enjoy both these character on-screen but i don't know why. i think they do make a great couple but question how long will it last before something prevent from doing their jobs. it's always bad seeing person you work with.  i have feeling something bound to go wrong

i realise this isn't everybody taste but i like it because it's watch able. i'm tv addict so i love any show that has ok story-line. i honestly don't nit-pick stuff and i know some people will find this series boring. i think that's reason why only 18 episodes were made. rumours this won't get renewed but i have my fingers-crossed.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:42 ]

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

i was annoyed it got cancelled they could had a hit with this show

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

Well i'm glad you enjoying it

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

it was a great show i don't know what happen

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

that networks for you

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

fact of life

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

Wow you really getting through the episode really fast but can i ask you one question out of 8 episodes you watched which one is your favourite?.

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

or i remember that i can't believe he use oxygen tanker as a bomb

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

wait until you see prison episode-that's my favourite

Thread