Thread
Printable Version

Golden Boy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Vicious Cycle

The way Owen took the lead on the murder investigation was interesting as it involved the brother of his former informant who was killed a few years before and I supposed I can understand why Clark was struggling with whether or not to let his recently sober mother back in his life

1x06 Just Say No

Clark’s mother asks for help with a loan shark who is harassing her was a bad start to their new relationship and what an amusing response to why he ran "because you was chasing me" and Christian's wife wanting shooting lessons Deb could be fatal for someone

McKenzie on Fire

Well good episode but what closure Mckenzie got and loved the trick they used to get the confession

Golden Boy 1x08 Promo "Scapegoat" (HD)

1x07 McKenzie on Fire

McKenzie coming across a bullet match the same gun that killed her brother was a chance in a million but being able to get justice for her family was a great result

1x08 Scapegoat

Walter and Don were lucky they stopped the thief getting the incriminating letter but Don getting hit with a piece of wood looked painful and Christian playing dirty in the hope of getting the collar disgusting

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well at least Don get a mention in newspaper which was at least something.

Atonement

Well finding suspect who he helped in one earlier episode and her getting killed was a sad consequence but at least she got the confession

1x09 Atonement

Natasha was starting to look guilty with all the evidence stacked against her and running away just made it worse but recording her own shooting was a lucky break for the cops and she was also lucky to survive

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

She didn't survive she got shot in the truck ?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Did you stop watching from then when she was take to hospital and woke up after surgery plus when the girl asked how she was he said she will be OK

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

No the last thing i remember was them interrogating the guy and playing the recorder.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm surprised you didn't see her after the surgery

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she survived i just think my brain automatically fill in gaps it made assumption that a head shot was fatal.

Sacrifice

Well that's one hell of a save Walter did taking down the gun man but other one being scared was interesting  .

1x10 Sacrifice

Walter taking down the gunman in the station was great but Christian's reaction after having his life saved was disgusting and having to apologise must of hurt

1x11 Longshot

Martin running did make him look guilty of the basketball players murder but Vince running made sense as he was involved in an armed robbery and McKenzie threatening to end her partnership with Arroyo was predictable

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Look like his mother has already contact Walter father i wonder what con they are planning ?

Thread