Thread
Printable Version

Free Viewing Period

Free Viewing Period

Isn't there any way to allow the first 30 seconds of a show to be viewed without charging points? Too many times I am throwing points away because its an episode we've seen before or the stream is not found or even from just clicking on the wrong episode. I know there must be a better way to collect points from users.

Reply 1#1 bm7388's post

Do you use your viewing history to check what you have watched and as for the stream is not found you do have 30 clicks in 24 hours before being charged again

Reply 1#1 bm7388's post

No, there is not a way to do that. As codebreaker said, you can use your viewing history to see which episode/s you watched last. An alternative is to send yourself a PM in the forum as to which episode to watch next. That's what I used to do before we had viewing history logs. Also note, the logs get cleared every few months to make room on the servers, so you have the option to "Output" your list in the file of your choosing, either as XLS or TXT files. This can be accessed by going to your "Account" on the homepage, then on the left side choose "Viewing History". At the top of the list you will see the output options.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread