Thread
Printable Version

Ripper Street Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x02 The Beating of her Wings

I know killing the wife was an accident but why they had a child hidden in their basement was bizarre and Susan protecting Capshaw is disappointing and Susan telling Reid that the girl had died since being rescued was tragic as it looks like she's his daughter

3x03 Ashes and Diamonds

I wonder it the dead clairvoyant seen his own death, well he should of if he was any good and Susan is taking a hell of a risk continuing to care for Matilda but planing to send her to Switzerland was understandable, the grieving widow killing her husband and mistress was karma for faking his death

3x04 Your Father. My Friend

Drake finding Reid hiding in a Margate beach was great as he now knows Matilda is still alive and Susan loosing her was probable a lucky break as I'm sure Reid would of killed her, Harry picked the wrong girl to try and pimp out and I cant believe Susan tried to kill Read

3x05 Heavy Boots

Susan is lucky Reid is in a coma after the shooting but things could be awkward if he remembers and Drake could of picked a better time to confront Rose but demanding that she tell her fiancé about their relationship was a little predictable and the young copper was lucky they found him in time as they had killed two

3x06 The Incontrovertible Truth

Reid returning back to work so soon was surprising but arresting an aristocrat for being suspected of murder was one hell of a way to return but confessing was bizarre as she was high and I'm not surprised the cop screamed out when Mimi stood on his swollen toe, trying to use finger-printing to prove she didn't kill the woman was a bold move

3x07 Live Free, Live True

Looks like time might be running out for Susan with Homer fingerprinting the gun that shot Read and the chemist being murdered was karma as he was an abortionist who treated his clients with dangerous drugs

3x08 The Peace of Edmund Reid

Theodore Swift returned to London and staying with his daughter Susan is bad for everyone as he's a hundred times worse than her but using her prints on the gun to turn her against her father was great

4x01 The Strangers' Home

Susan facing the death penalty was surprising considering she helped bring down her father but faking her hanging was impressive as nobody will be looking for her and I'm guessing the Indian commander knew he was identifying his son from the ring but Reid returning to re-investigate the case made by Drake and Jackson did seem bizarre

4x02 Some Conscience Lost

It's a good job Matilda's father Reid was in ear shot when she found the dying boy and what a shame Susan and Homer have to live in secret without their son but so much for her keeping a low profile, Reid believing the woman about her missing son was nice considering she looks like she has a mental problem but what he discovered at the home was sickening and I hope he hangs

Thread