Thread
Printable Version

Cult Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Get With the Program

I honestly don't know why i bother watch this series because it really goes over the head

1x04 Get With the Program

I wonder how long Detective Rosalind can get away with being one of the followers and that was a close call in the underground bunker

Cult 1x06 Promo "The Good Fight" (HD)

The Kiss

Well that was one hell of kiss she planted on him and look like his brother is protecting him but at least he know he's alive.

The Good Fight

Just when you think this show can't get any more crazy they do a coma/dream episode . Need i say more ?

1x05 The Kiss

Lexi spiking Skye's drink with something from Dustin who was a strange was stupid but Rosalind being the supplier will make things awkward

1x06 The Good Fight

Skye's hallucinations were freaky and you would of thought Lexi would of bent over backwards to help Skye as it was her fault but Rosalind not willing to help was predictable as she wants to protect her career but breaking into her home while she was in the garden was bound to have consequence

1x07 Suffer the Children

Getting the file about Rosalind being taken into custody by Child Protective Services 25 years ago was impressive but trust Annabelle the owner of the home to be one of the kids and was bound to get back to Rosalind

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes great to see Pamela (Army wives)  in another role

NO SURPRISE

Unfortunate news, "Cult" fans -- The CW has dropped the series from its Friday night line-up.

Starring Matt Davis, Alona Tal, Robert Knepper, and Jessica Lucas, the meta drama -- about strange doings behind-the-scenes of a cult TV show on The CW called "Cult" -- has struggled in the ratings since its debut. It was moved from Tuesday night to Friday night, which has proven successful for The CW's genre fare in the past, but even on its new night the ratings didn't stabilize.

The CW has no immediate plans to air the remaining episodes of "Cult." The cast and crew did film a 13-episode season, but only seven episodes aired. For now, the upcoming episodes have been removed from The CW's schedule.

sOURCE

1x08 The Devil You Know

How can they call Sakelik a hero now she has killed herself but what a great find with the unedited video

1x09 Off to See the Wizard

Jeff should of paid closer attention when they got in the van as he would of seen them put the phones in another motor but at leased he found her in the end and sad to think Andy is scared of his mother enough to run away

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Not quite sure what to make of this episode but i am glad she's dead

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well that risk pretending loyal followers but figure out it wasn't real but i think i know who Steven rae is but finding out he had daughter was surprise and reason why he told her to keep eye on the actor.

The Prophecy of St. Clare

Well they found the church and he was so close to Nate but at least they getting closer behind who Steven is .

Thread