Thread
Printable Version

Transporter: The Series Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 bala's post

With Hot Ice being added today the missing episode should be next week

1x10 Give the Guy a Hand

I liked the way Frank dealt with the tow truck driver trying to charge a $1000 for towing the girls car without looking under the hood and Dieter telling him how to fix it over the phone was amusing but that was some trap when the police throws him in jail for murder on trumped up charges but giving the count down finger was great

So finally a season 2 got confirmed after looking for an answer for months, TNT will air the second season and also confirmed a second season will go into production in February.

2x01 2B Or Not 2B

Nice opening rescue especially with the bridge collapse and the kid seeing his dad murdered was tragic but was lucky himself not to be seen, I'm glad they brought up what happened to his old house as last season was shown out of order and the way Caterina handled herself in the prison attack was impressive but what happened to Dieter was a surprise

2x02 We Go Back

Surrendering to a walking stick was amusing and I had a felling being unable to save Rob was a hoax as the timing was to perfect but dying to protect the weapon was surprising as he was trying to sell it at first

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

What a way to introduce new character in the opener as soon as i saw the opening credits i was surprised she was added . I agree it's a shame about Dieter and curious who his replacement will be ?

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Meeting Frank's friends was nice but with friends like these who needs enemies

2x03 Sex, Lies and Video Tapes

So glad the client tried to change the deal as he paid the price but the girl hiding in the trunk was a surprise and thinking about changing rule three was amusing, changing the deal a second time was expected but never the less priceless

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

You just knew these two client would somehow be connected just glad the girl was alive and it was happy ending and i forgot what rule 3 was

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Never open the package and as the package was empty you can understand why he might need to rethink that one

2x04 Boom

Frank having to drive slow in the Sahara Desert was different but having to carry unstable dynamite you can understand why

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yeah wasn't the most exciting episode but at least he realised he was partly responsible for the package. He really should rethink rule 3 after this if this doesn't nothing will.

2x05 Beacon of Hope

I had a feeling that so called safe place was a trap and the way they opened fire with the kids in the room was diabolical but saving them by getting them across the boarder was great

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the fact that we had 2 episode in foreign countries has been interesting and it never good idea steal from bad guys   .

2x06 Diva

This was different providing protection for a pop singer but i got admit she wasn't as annoying as i thought she was and very well behaved but did he really have sleep with her after all that not professional.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Another one VIP forgot to update

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Frank having someone almost as good as him but on two wheels made a nice change and breaking rule three by opening the package wasn't very professional

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

he did say he was rethinking rule 3

Reply 79#79 bala's post

The fact she came into his room in her night clothes it was obvious what she was looking for

Thread