Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x09 Too Much Ain’t Enough

Jules get-rich-quick scheme with Andy was amusing as it would only be good for winos and Bobby's new bag being indestructible was crazy

5x10 Too Good to be True

Tom getting a visit from his daughter was interesting as he told her Jules was his girlfriend and I was surprised Grayson went along with it but getting caught kissing was priceless as he was supposed to be her gay brother

5x11 Refugee

Bobby's boat disappearing was a surprise as that would of taken some organising  but Jules being responsible as a prank was impressive and Grayson giving Andy advice on how to win over his new supervisor was amusing as he tried it out on his wife with surprising effects

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-2-2014 11:24 ]

5x12 Love Is a Long Road

Jules urging her father to look for a house in her neighbourhood was understandable as he's suffering from Alzheimer's but Grayson shouldn't of suggested he move in with them but the rivalry between Ellie and Laurie for the top spot on Jules's list of friends was amusing

5x13 We Stand a Chance

Bobby inadvertently signing Grayson and himself up for a break-dancing contest was surprising but Jules finding out Laurie was pregnant after using her pee to pass her own physical great but how to tell them was bound to be awkward after their row about where to live and what a nice ending for the season

Cougar Town Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered January 06, 2015

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 American Dream Plan B

What was Jules thinking when she told Laurie they would give up drinking until the baby is born in a months time but not sticking to it was predictable

6x02 Full Grown Boy

Travis asking for Ellie's help in putting Laurie off the baby names she had picked was amusing but refusing to give birth until they have a name was priceless

6x03 To Find a Friend

I cant believe Grayson left Jules and Ellie in charge of the bar whilst trying to helps Andy but I expected them to drink the bar dry rather than being robbed after forgetting to lock up

6x04 Waiting for Tonight

Every one giving Laurie and Travis the shudders as they were going to celebrate their six weeks as parent by getting down and dirty was amusing but Jules running her neighbours over and herself was priceless

6x05 Even the Losers

Travis using the money his mother gave him to set up a new business was worrying as he brought a second hand van that was falling apart but his light-bulb moment to change his idea was great

6x06 The Wrong Thing to Do

Tom being hit on by the young doctors was surprising as he had no idea until Laurie and Travis told him but going out with all of them I thought was asking for trouble, Ellie and Grayson fighting over Bobby's boat was amusing

6x07 The Wild One, Forever

I thought Jules volunteering Gray's Pub for the local high school prom after a hurricane hits and floods the school gym was a bad idea but Andy stopping the prank at his own expense was impressive

Thread