Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x14 Don't Fade on Me

Jules trying to take her dad to see a doctor was amusing as he ran away like a dog running from the vet's but Laurie and Travis going on their first official date want what I expected

4x15 Have Love Will Travel

I cant believe it took so long for Laurie and Travis to plan their first kiss but it looked like it was worth waiting for

Cougar Town Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres January 07, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 All of Nothin

If Jules catching Laurie and Travis in the shower wasn't bad enough but falling in with them was amusing and who would of thought Andy would hit the big time with his Penny Can idea becomes a global sensation but you just knew it wouldn't last long

5x02 Like a Diamond

Who would of thought Jules getting into a car accident with Sam would lead to a wedding proposal but I have to admit that was a great proposal

5x03 Depending On You

Jules and Grayson getting a wedding invitation from a couple they barely know was strange as they were also maid of honer and best man and Tom's model of their neighborhood complete with lifelike dolls was impressive

5x04 The Trip to Pirate’s Cove

Who would of thought Laurie baking a risqué cakes for Tom to boost her business would take off so well and I assume Bobby's jelly fish scare was supposed to be like Jaws right down to the nails on the blackboard

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-5-2014 18:33 ]

5x05 Hard on Me

Grayson thinking he was about to for fill his dream of being in a commercial was short lived and Jules asking her dad to get the cul-de-sac crew in shape was a bad idea as they all would rather catch Ellie's flu

5x06 Learning to Fly

Karma working in a mysterious was was actually amusing as Jules selling a faulty vacuum got double hit with bird poop and then broke a vase with a cork

5x07 Time to Move On

Laurie and Ellie posing as a couple to get Stan into a new school was a surprise but the kiss was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-2-2014 23:11 ]

5x08 Mystery of Love

Andy loosing his car keys when he took Stan to the beach was careless but Stan having the keys was amusing and Tom helping Ellie finish her novel was surprising

Thread