Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 The Fire Trials

I'm glad Lucas didn't fire the first shot but Lucas, Brock and Siobhan killing the skinhead responsible for Emmett's death was a great opening to the season, the kids getting caught stealing a few dollars was amusing and who would of fought investigating the murder of the Marines would lead to the possibility of a huge but dangerous robbery and what a last word after dropping the grenade was priceless as I'm sure he lost them along with the money

3x02 Snakes and Whatnot

Rebecca firing the first shot was was impressive as she kneecapped him without batting an eyelid and the smile after killing him was creepy but Proctor should of known there would be retaliation and I wonder who has pulled a gun on Lucas

3x03 A Fixer of Sorts

Looks like Lucas is having a bad day and she got it wrong about Proctor's bodyguard not looking so tough but what crime using the Rolls Royce emblem to kill her and just after he cleaned up after the last time was bad timing, saving the FBI agent was nice but looks like it's to late

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-31-2015 12:17 ]

3x04 Real Life Is the Nightmare

Siobhan has a tough choice deciding if she should keep Lucas' secret and  that's what I call a close call for the security guard, Rebecca playing chicken with the van was impressive and Carrie showing some gratitude for the drinks he brought her was awesome but Lucas trying to take out Proctor before Siobhan made her mind up was great

Reply 122#122 bala's post

I hope he can earn her trust by saving her

3x05 Tribal

Shouting for Hood after they obliterated the station I thought was amusing as under normal circumstances they would all be dead but Proctor's lawyer getting shot while trying to release him was karma and I can't believe after all that Siobhan died when he could of shot him in the head

Reply 127#127 bala's post

Her dying before repeating what Hood whispered in her ear was cruel as she found out his real name

3x06 We Were All Someone Else Yesterday

It was obvious Lucas was going to take matters into his own hands to get justice for Siobhan's murder but sticking the knife in first was a bad idea and so much for him thinking Rebecca was out of her depth taking over for Proctor but him making her apologize isn't going to end well

Reply 132#132 bala's post

Rebecca wont let that humiliation drop without some one getting hurt or dead like the guy who ratted her out to Proctor

Reply 134#134 bala's post

I was just thinking how did Proctor manage to get out of the station unhurt last week when nobody else could

3x07 You Can’t Hide From the Dead

Carrie and Gordon taking on Deva so called new friends was impressive but Chayton always landing on his feet is getting frustrating as most women being help around the throat would of run when he passed out, trust Hood's vision to spoil what would of been the perfect robbery but it would of been the same without a gun fight

Thread