43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this didn't feel like tv show it felt like i was watching a mini-movie the way they shot this episode but what luck being able to become Sheriff of a town considering he's a criminal . The fact that only one of them know who he really is and she can't say anything is interesting but what is he doing with a safe in the trunk ?.

That's one way make an impression taking down a drunk thug at his party

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well seeing her secret work out space was interesting

That must be hard not telling that girl he might be her dad

Well that was very useful 13 short episodes certainly explain few things so she think her father is dead and we now know who that women father is and why she's in hiding in banshee.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but he deserved it but it was brutal fight and female cop really should say sorry for calling him a crook cop

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

We know that but from her point of view she thought he a corrupt cop just because he stole cop identity doesn't mean she wasn't wrong?. He's a criminal not a cop but he certainly make town better ?

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I suppose you have a point there but given it suppose graphic novel type i just thought it was cool.

He can do what he want since only person who can fire him is guy who hired him.

As long as he gets results it's ok ?

That guy deserves to get beaten up and he did good job making sure that guy wouldn't be able to hit any anyone again.

it was justified in my opinion

Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead

Well what a stupid thing telling the bad guy they have a witness in court they should kept that a secret and said they had video footage of the crime. .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling Job was going move to Banshee from the first episode

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Those biker were going to be trouble but it sad her house burnt down but i did find it amusing when she told Lucas if ever she invites him in not be as a cop but as a lover made me smile .

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes but i love how she delivered that with a straight face and wasn't embarrassed afterwards when she realise what she said .

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes but talk about being cocky

Behold a Pale Rider

Well what a mistake she made but seriously the ending made me mad he should just walked away instead making love to her consider she willing to give him up.

Always A Cowboy

Well this set up season finale nicely now that everyone knows who's who but i don't know how they going het through this with Rabbit sending a hit squad into banshee ?

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

The fight scenes in this show are fantastic

A Mixture of Madness

What an episode but finding out Rabbit escaped was so strange because i thought Anna shot him point blank ?. Finding the bodies of the real Hood will certainly make second season interesting.

Little Fish

Well what a way to start second season with mayor dead but they were lucky all they got was probation but the fact that he's alive after she shoot him in season finale was impressive   .

The Thunder Man

Well asking Lucas to rescue his niece was surprising but what hell of a solo rescue

Getting payback on her ex-husband was nice but he should known better than come after her

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

i was disturbed what Rebecca was doing at start of this episode fantasise what she saw her uncle do in previous episode that was seriously messed up.

The Warrior class

Well so many things happening not sure where to start knowing Armish boy and indian girl were in relationship caused so many problem when when girl was found dead war between those people started . We don't know what happened but Hood trying to get bottom of the situation was tricky almost getting beaten up .

Hood meeting boy that know he's not hood was risky but what a way to scare him

43 123
Thread