Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Homecoming

Talk about Job's having a bad day when he dropped in on the priest with ties to Rabbit after surviving the gun battle in the church only to be hit by a car on the way out and then the second attempt on his life in hospital

2x10 Bullets and Tears

Job's turning the tables on the hecklers got what they deserved and what a way to get to see Fat Al but Lucas going to use a knife against the machine-guns was amusing as if it wasn't for Job's bringing backup he would be dead, giving Rabbit a bullet to kill himself was a surprise and what a way for Rebecca to prove her allegiance to Proctor

Banshee Season 3: Season 1 + 2 Extended Recap

3x01 The Fire Trials

I'm glad Lucas didn't fire the first shot but Lucas, Brock and Siobhan killing the skinhead responsible for Emmett's death was a great opening to the season, the kids getting caught stealing a few dollars was amusing and who would of fought investigating the murder of the Marines would lead to the possibility of a huge but dangerous robbery and what a last word after dropping the grenade was priceless as I'm sure he lost them along with the money

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

This show never disappoints it was a good opener but do they have to always rob something but i think this one is a little too big for them .

3x02 Snakes and Whatnot

Rebecca firing the first shot was was impressive as she kneecapped him without batting an eyelid and the smile after killing him was creepy but Proctor should of known there would be retaliation and I wonder who has pulled a gun on Lucas

3x03 A Fixer of Sorts

Looks like Lucas is having a bad day and she got it wrong about Proctor's bodyguard not looking so tough but what crime using the Rolls Royce emblem to kill her and just after he cleaned up after the last time was bad timing, saving the FBI agent was nice but looks like it's to late

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-31-2015 12:17 ]

3x04 Real Life Is the Nightmare

Siobhan has a tough choice deciding if she should keep Lucas' secret and  that's what I call a close call for the security guard, Rebecca playing chicken with the van was impressive and Carrie showing some gratitude for the drinks he brought her was awesome but Lucas trying to take out Proctor before Siobhan made her mind up was great

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

Yeah and if she get killed in ambush he can stay

Reply 122#122 bala's post

I hope he can earn her trust by saving her

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Yes me too but she seem too ethical to change her mind

Thread