Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 bala's post

That looked like it was a slip of the tongue but it was amusing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes but i love how she delivered that with a straight face and wasn't embarrassed afterwards when she realise what she said .

1x06 Wicks

I thought the ex-con from Lucas' past was going to cause trouble but his memories about the Albino were interesting and the Albino loosing his dick with his own blade was poetic justice

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes but talk about being cocky

Behold a Pale Rider

Well what a mistake she made but seriously the ending made me mad he should just walked away instead making love to her consider she willing to give him up.

1x07 Behold a Pale Rider

Carrie deciding to give Lucas over to Rabbit could of ended so much worse with the death of her daughter if he hadn't escaped

1x08 We Shall Live Forever

Wow that was some fight between Carrie and Olek but explaining her injuries is going to be hard

Always A Cowboy

Well this set up season finale nicely now that everyone knows who's who but i don't know how they going het through this with Rabbit sending a hit squad into banshee ?

1x09 Always A Cowboy

I'm disappointed the teacher didn't run to the window to see Max being taken by Rabbit and Proctor is pretty good at holding his own in a fight but nice cliffhanger for season finale

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

The fight scenes in this show are fantastic

A Mixture of Madness

What an episode but finding out Rabbit escaped was so strange because i thought Anna shot him point blank ?. Finding the bodies of the real Hood will certainly make second season interesting.

1x10 A Mixture of Madness

Job's eeny, meeny, miny, mo too take out the guards was funny and the police joining the gun fight was great but the rocket launcher was priceless

Little Fish

Well what a way to start second season with mayor dead but they were lucky all they got was probation but the fact that he's alive after she shoot him in season finale was impressive   .

2x01 Little Fish

It's ironic after all the investigation Lucas got his so called badge back when it's not even his badge and that was some impressive driving while robbing the armoured truck but Lucas should be more careful who he sleeps with as she's the one who sabotaged their getaway

Banshee Origins Episode 1

I like the way Lucas played the detective for a sandwich and the was he figured out there was somebody behind the mirror was impressive

Banshee Origins Episode 2

Job teaching Lucas how to hot wire a car was great but getting into a row over girls was stupid

Banshee Origins Episode 3

Sugar visiting Kai in prison was surprising but Kai doing the same thing four years later when Sugar was inside I thought was amusing

Banshee Origins Episode 4

Gordon flirting with Carrie was amusing

Banshee Origins Episode 5

Carrie's going back for her necklace was understandable as it reminded her of what she was planning with Lucas when she was pregnant

Banshee Origins Episode 6

Mr. Rabbit was lucky his brother the priest didn't kill him

Thread