21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Jericho Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

that's an intresting point but surely you admit slightly science fiction in sense that this only town that survived

Reply #15 roca's post

wow i hadn't thought of that that sounds really deep by blame them in the environment we live in people don't want to think about this. i've no problem watching it because i know it's fiction but if people who watch 24 can enjoy that show-why can't they enjoy this show-both similar concepts but different perspectives. 24 focus on before the attack and jerico focus on aftermath.

Reply #17 roca's post

suppose your right. from UK it's much easier to watch i don't know what it's like americans-i saw attacks on tv live-i will never forget that day because i was watching one of my show than breaking news went live to show aftermath-at first you just couldn't believe it but i was so glad they didn't show any graphics stuff that was shown late night news.

Jericho-Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Jericho Season 2 Here

So this starts this week are people excited.

i have to watch it after all efforts fans put into making this show get uncancelled-it's so rare for company to actually listen to fans-it shame he doesn't work all the time.

Click Here For The Jericho About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Jericho on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:06 ]

Episode 1

Well a lot has happened within the first few minutes after the clif-hanger from season 1, So peace has now been restored but New Burn might be the problem . Thing did look like it was becoming normal but i had feeling thing are just going get interesting with Hawkins and his new friend.

i really do think Jake needs to let his anger go otherwise it will consume   

i guess i don't ruin the ending so i stop here wait for rest of you to watch it.

i can reveal that Bonnie will be in the next episode

Episode 2 comment

The second episode was interesting i can't believe he would help hawkin betray his boss, he 's give jake a chance to be police he's helping hawkins who has a bomb and he going have his loyalty tested in next episode because ravenwood has taken over the army guy job at the end of the episode.

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

i didn't miss Gail at all in fact i didn't even notice she wasn't in the episode

Reply 11#11 desertdarlene's post

maybe the next episode we will find out

episode 3

wow we finally found what Jake secret was and i suspected it was similar to what i think it was. so it look like Dale back and as been up to trick to help Jericho and jake just can't stay out of trouble can he?

Reply 15#15 desertdarlene's post

look like they have a friend on the inside

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

you got me interested i can't wait to find out

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

But she went went out with a bang

She deserved a good death-i'm going make a video on that.

Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

i think it's completely new person add to mystery

i really going miss her-she never last long on tv shows?

Episode 5

Ok, another great episode i can't believe it and i honestly thought you couldn't beat last week episode but i was wrong-still i can understand Stanley shooting him.

Episode 6

Well this is Beck on the warpath i thought giving him Stanley would been better but i suppose Stanley deserved community support i liked dream jake had was interesting, i feel bad for Stanley what he said about guy he shot was sad i really feel bad about it but the question is whether he did the right thing?.

Reply 28#28 goaliesbear's post

Oh-they do but it gets more interesting-we finally find out who was mastermind behind the attack.

Reply 30#30 goaliesbear's post

this season writer have really push up the standard.

Reply 32#32 goaliesbear's post

they won't end right-too many story-line in the air

21 12
Thread