36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Deception Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Don't Be A Dummy

That was a close call for Joanna while following Sofia but the ferrite story was amusing and being kicked out will make things harder to find the truth

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well she's moving in to the brother so she will still have a eye on them

1x07 Tell Me

So I was right about him being tazered before being hit by the bus and of all the places to confront Joanna about being a cop it had to be a Russian mob bakery but almost being killed must of been a wake up call

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes you were right but i have feeling that journalist is more trouble than she's worth.

Stay With Me

Well look like Joanna is becoming a target because she failed the polygraph but moving back into the house look like a mistake. i am glad they didn't drag that on too long the question is how she will be able to keep it a secret consider resources the Bowers have ?.

1x08 Stay With Me

I get the impression Joanna wasn't kidnapped for the money she was carrying and killing him after the crash was great but is the money still in the car, Mia’s biological father showing his true colours was diabolical

1x09 Good Luck With Your Death

Mia offers to save Haverstock life by donating her bone marrow was nice considering he only got to know her for her marrow and Robert flying Joanna's mother could make things awkward

You're The Bad Guy

So we found who killed Vivian but they still decided put some doubt in joanna mind thanks to the tapes. That close call undercover but trying kill him was a surprise and talk about consequence killing your own son wife as his punishment for his betrayal was disgusting. How a father could do that to his own son was rather shocking and golf club having no DNA was amusing consider how much power it gave him

1x10 You're The Bad Guy

Mia taking Joanna's advice about donating her bone marrow to her birth father was a surprise and shooting her before having definitive proof she killed Vivian was unfortunate

I’ll Start With The Hillbilly

Well we actually who killed her but i am surprised it was her father

1x11 I'll Start With The Hillbilly

At first I wondered why Edward didn't identify the shooter but paying for his own justice on the guy was great and poor Mia having to pay for Sofia's outburst

36 12
Thread