Thread
Printable Version

The Carrie Diaries Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Express Yourself

With Samantha being a phone sex operator she is probable not the best to person to provide Mouse with sex tips and Samantha refusing to take hints about leaving was amusing but thinking she was responsible for everyone food poisoning was priceless

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say i really like Samantha method of cooling down during the heatwave what a lucky male actor to get to see that . I am glad Carrie finally got to breaking point with Sam . Sebastian leaving key in the car to get payback on his dad was amusing .

Reply 62#62 bala's post

The way he looked when she bent over in front of the fridge you would think she had no pants on but from what I could tell she only took her top out the fridge

2x03 Strings Attached

So much for Carrie's plan to remain Zen when Dorrit sets her up and locks her in the classroom alone with Sebastian and Samantha seducing the acrobatic Ninja was amusing especially going back for seconds with the wrong Ninja

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

i had a feeling Samantha and  Larissa,wouldn't get on but it will be interesting if they become friends .

Borderline

Well Carrie getting a new boyfriend was unexpected consider he was her first proper interview. You just knew kids meeting each other wasn't going to go well but it's clear the mother is very over-protective of her son but asking to see their jugs was amusing . The girls scaring him with wedge story was funny

2x04 Borderline

Carrie getting the giggles when it was supposed to be a sad scene was amusing and Tom's girlfriend Deb's son Dylan was a spoilt brat but Dorrit using Carrie's room for sex was priceless

Too Close for Comfort

Well this is episode where Carrie loses her virginity and glad it was enjoyable experience for her as she seem really happy but i can't believe how quickly she forgive him to reading his diary.   . Most girls would been extremely mad if a boyfriend read their diary ?.

2x05 Too Close for Comfort

Where Samantha found a place to live was surprising but also being paid to be a naked model was an added bonus and Carrie losing her virginity just after he read her journal seemed impulsive

2x06 The Safety Dance

Well what an episode i had feeling Carrie's new relationship wouldn't last but what bad timing she decided return Sebastian coat and see Maggie on  his sofa. . Poor Maggie being pregnant .

Samantha and  Larissa fooling around with each other certainly came as a surprise but what a way to get around showing a 3-some considering this was teen show. I like they push the bounties a bit on this show to see how far they can go.

Mace yourself was just amusing

Rumor Has It

Well Carrie making it in paper thanks to her ex-boyfriend created a situation but it was Sebastian who made her realise it wasn't important taking the blame for her friend situation was nice and finally Carrie knows the whole story with Maggie. .

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Carrie and Maggie both in the chemist was awkward but what a shame she didn't think about contraceptive first and getting drunk and fooling around was a bad idea, I'm glad Carrie was instrumental in her break up as it would of looked like he only wanted her virginity if he was the dumper

2x07 I Heard a Rumor

I love the comment about mobile phones for everyone when they were given the pagers and the lost topless photo of Mouse was amusing but Sebastian taking the abuse from Maggie's parents about the pregnancy was impressive

2x08 The Second Time Around

What a tragedy for Walt being kicked out by his mother for being gay and West's reason for not applying to Harvard was surprising, Sebastian standing up to Simon after he was fired was awesome but getting expelled was unbelievable

Thread