Thread
Printable Version

The Carrie Diaries Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Hush Hush

Sebastian looking for Carrie was nice but her dad finding her in the club was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 16:35 ]

1x09 The Great Unknown

Dorrit going missing while Carrie was supposed to be watching her was so predictable and Walt trying to avoid Donna's sexual advances was amusing and the rummer was priceless

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well Donna isn't as bad as we first thought which great she actually has a heart and Carrie really should careful who she blame but Dorret is a handful

The Carrie Diaries : Identity Crisis Preview

The Long and Winding Road Not Taken

Well Dorette getting her first boyfriend was nice consider he caught her stealing and Carrie have to decided where to spend her birthday was good but her dad present was rather great a credit card

The Carrie Diaries 1x11 Sneak Peek "Identity Crisis

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 16:33 ]

1x10 The Long and Winding Road Not Taken

Dorrit should think herself lucky he only locked her up to teach her a lesson instead of calling the police for shoplifting but going back to get the record was brave and who would of thought it would lead to her first kiss, I find it amusing that the Americans find it hard to drive a manual car

1x11 Identity Crisis

How embarrassing for Sebastian with his mother turning up at school and discussing the sex she had with his father and Carrie impersonating Larissa to pick up the package was amusing but she should of expected there would be complications, Tom being seen by Maggie kissing in the car like a teenager was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 16:30 ]

A First Time for Everything

Well i have say Carrie have trouble finding perfect time to say i love you was rather amusing but going a little further and breaking up with sabastian was unexpected

1x12 A First Time for Everything

Carrie's response to Sebastian saying I love you was amusing but blurting out I want to sleep with you did seem crazy and from that to breaking up all in one week was terrible, Mouse being in control with West was amusing

1x13 Kiss Yesterday Goodbye

Carrie saying I love you to Sebastian did seem like the right time but Maggie making a move on him after the row was disappointing and finding out about her dad dating was bad timing but not wanting to meet "Gym" was amusing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

This was good season finale even if this show doesn't come back

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-19-2013 16:43 ]

2x01 Win Some, Lose Some

Tom's face when he found out Dorrit had a boyfriend was amusing as he thought he didn't have to worry about her and how Carrie didn't notice her bag being stolen considering it was leaning against her leg, Samantha trying to help Carrie get into her apartment and the cop helping must of had an eye full as she wasn't wearing underwear

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well i really like the fact Dorrit boyfriend decided to introduce himself to her dad while she was away and that joke about her not wearing make up was rather amusing consider what she did the next day. Samantha will certainly keep Carrie on her feet with a friend like that her life is bound to get complicated

Thread