Thread
Printable Version

The Carrie Diaries Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-25-2013 15:50 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-30-2013 23:11 ]

Read Before Use

Well reading her dad file on her boyfriend was so wrong but he really shouldn't have his work files in the house but i can't believe she told her dad about it. I am speechless about art show how you can call that art is just plain wrong but asking Carrie to show hers was just plain crazy. I really wasn't expecting to see that type of adult content on this show but using Carrie head to cover it was smart camera trick.

1x03 Read Before Use

Sebastian saying he had a good teacher after they kissed was amusing and Tom being given lots of numbers because he lost his wife was an interesting pick up line especially because it was an accident

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I really like how honest Carrie is in this show

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It is novel her honesty not like her sister stealing a hamster and it wouldn't surprise me if Tom also got the woman in the pet shops number

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2013 08:15 ]

1x04 Fright Night

Carrie being forced to babysit Larissa was interesting considering Larissa is the grown up and Mouse getting high was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Carrie really must be the most responsible teenage character on a tv show this was not what i was expecting i thought she would be a bit crazy in her teenage years, this goody two shoe character doesn't make for good tv but it feel like they trying make this into educational tv series about adulthood.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2013 22:55 ]

1x05 Dangerous Territory

Trust Carrie's feelings for Sebastian to get in the way of her driving test but the way she handled the fancy dinner soiree was great and the way Maggie got her seat back in the diner was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-25-2013 10:27 ]

Endgame

What was Carrie thinking she could cook thanksgiving dinner by herself it was bound end in a disaster

1x06 Endgame

Maggie being excited to have Thanksgiving with Walt's family was short lived and you can understand why Dorrit was trying her hardest to sabotage Carrie attempt at cooking the perfect Thanksgiving dinner

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 16:41 ]

Caught

Well having so many choices but i am glad the dad finally got spend time with his youngest daughter and hope things can get better look like we find out she has a difficult time talking to him because she was more closer to her mother than him.

Carrie having so many choices was kind of amusing teenage girl really do over think the simplest of decision

1x07 Caught

I can understand why Tom fell asleep at the ballet but Dorrit did seem very hard on him until he explained and George getting the wrong idea about Carrie's intentions in the back of the car was predictable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2013 16:39 ]

Hush Hush

This wasn't a great episode, it was obvious she was going caught in her double life but with all secrets out the next episode look even more boring with carrie unhappy.

Thread