Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Unmasked

I had a feeling Lance hiding as a victim in the book store would get found out but what a massacre just to get the video aired and I'm not surprised he got rid of Micah

2x10 Teacher’s Pet

Using Strauss on the news to get Joe to ring Jana's phone was great and his holly army are worse than ever but with Mallory about to talk after missing her chance to kill you just knew he would kill her to stop her talking which was tragic

2x11 Freedom

More senseless murders but a great way to infiltrate the hospital and has Carla's sacrifice done more damage than good with Robert asking questions, Claire turning up after demanding to see Ryan was a great ending

2x12 Betrayal

I thought Mark would of killed Mandy for not telling him where Joe was before taking her to Lily and Ryan using Preston's kidnapping to find Joe was understandable

The Reaping

Well Jo finding Ryan found the cult made him angry but capture him and talking to him like there were old friends was amusing. . I can't believe Claire decides to give a message to Jo telling him she's alive

Forgive

Well this was great season finale and i am happy he didn't kill Jo .

Look like Twins will next villain for season 3

2x13 The Reaping

Ryan fails to kill Joe was predictable and allowing himself to be captured after hearing the radio message was risky but a clever way to find out what his master plan is, I was hoping Preston would have a go at Joe with the knife but Ryan shooting Lily was great

2x14 Silence

Claire's cryptic message from Carrie to Joe was interesting as he had sent Robert and Emma to spy on her but Emma deserved what she got for trying to kill Claire, the girl setting fire to herself as a distraction for Kingston to leave was sickening but Kingston killing himself rather than kill his son was the only choice but at least Preston tried to kill one of them and great cliffhanger leading to the season finale

2x15 Forgive

Joe surrendering to Ryan I thought was amusing considering he was unarmed but Joe must have felling for Claire to give up so easy and I assume Luke is also dead so Mark is going to be interesting next season as he has lost everyone close to him

3x01 New Blood

Ryan getting target with fake blood did look like upset parent finding out it was followers and stage the crime scene like bay harbour butcher case was clear rip off except they used body to hold up the strings .

3x02 Boxed In

Consider how the person was killed this title really had a different meaning

3x03 Exposed

Kidnapping the reporters was desperate move but shame all dead

3x04 "Home

What they did to fire station was horrible but finding out who other player was a surprise they had to bring him back but get off was amazing

Thread