Thread
Printable Version

Me and Mrs. Jones (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Me and Mrs. Jones (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Me and Mrs. Jones Premiered on BBC One on October 12, 2012

Me and Mrs. Jones is a comedy series broadcast on BBC One. Gemma's life involves mainly driving her twin daughters around and having to deal with her ex, Jason, and his Swedish girlfriend. After handsome single father Tom asks her out and her son returns from travelling with friend Billy, Gemma finds she has more than one love interest.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Me and Mrs. Jones Here

1x01 Episode 1

Gemma paying the twins for a hug was amusing and who's bright idea was it to put a live goldfish in the toilet and but why she only shaving one leg was bizarre, I can imagine what part of Jason's body Inca was going to wax after he lied

1x02 Episode 2

Alfie and Billy going to the twin's school function in the hope to pick up MILF's was amusing considering what almost happened the night before in the bathroom but Alfie's reaction when he saw Billy kissing his mother was priceless

1x03 Episode 3

I'm not surprised Gemma forced Jason to give Alfie a job on the sandwich run after Alfie made a mess of the living room and what Gemma did to Tom when doing self-defence class run by him was amusing but Inca taking a knife to the class was scary, I can understand why Billy left but going to Tom's is going to make things interesting

1x04 Episode 4

Gemma encouraging Billy to date another woman was interesting as that was probable the last thing on her mind and Inca finding out Jason was still married was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2013 23:15 ]

1x05 Episode 5

The phone number in the wrong baguette was amusing considering the date turned out to be a gay guy but the phone number in every baguette was priceless and I wonder what the end of Billy's text said

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2013 23:16 ]

1x06 Episode 6

Jason practising his proposal to Inca on Gemma was a little strange and Gemma receives two tempting offers from Tom and Billy was interesting but hiding again this time in bed was amusing

Thread