Thread
Printable Version

Ruth Rendell's Thirteen Steps Down (ITV 1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Ruth Rendell's Thirteen Steps Down (ITV 1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Ruth Rendell's Thirteen Steps Down Premiered on ITV 1 on August 13, 2012

This two part chilling drama follows the fantasies of Mix Cellini, an average man with a disturbing fixation.

Luke Treadaway stars as the charming Mix; by day a fitness machine repair man who happily services the needs of mature ladies in need of some excitement. By night, he fixates on his hero, the serial killer Dr Christie.

When he finds himself residing in a bottom floor flat of an old Victorian house, it soon takes on a more sinister function as a shrine to cover girl Nerissa Nash, Mix’s latest obsession.

Can he control his desire to spare the one woman he truly loves?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Ruth Rendell's Thirteen Steps Down Here

1x01 Episode 1

Mix becoming obsessed with the serial killer John Christie was creepy and I had feeling the girl he picked up would be his first victim but his fascination with local model, Nerissa had you thinking she would be next and how close he was to getting caught moving the body was interesting

1x02 Episode 2

I had a felling when Gwendeolen threatened to ring the police in the morning she would be dead by then but I think she had a heart attack before he suffocated her so covering up her death only made things worse, I'm glad the police to Mix before he hurt Nerissa but what a strange ending with the doctor friend

Thread