30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Puberty Blues (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Puberty Blues (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Puberty Blues Premieres on Ten on August 15, 2012

Based on the iconic novel Puberty Blues by Gabrielle Carey and Kathy Lette, the story tells of two girls Debbie and Sue, of innocence lost and experience gained against the backdrop of Australia in the seventies.

The series will move beyond the original pages and explore the (mis) adventures of these young girls, their families and friends in a tumultuous if not romantic era of Australia’s history.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Puberty Blues Here

1x01 Episode 1

Good first episode and having a few Australian cast from other shows I watch was nice, Debbie's last show being from the 1920's and now this in 1970's was interesting and how embarrassing having you parents skinny dipping after the car accident

1x02 Episode 2

David re-sighting what he read in Debbie book was rude but amusing considering he didn't understand what he said and the girls fighting on the bus was great considering it was the bully that gave up first, Sue walking in on her parents playing strip poker was priceless and you just knew Debbie would get caught kissing the mirror

1x03 Episode 3

I cant believe Cheryl left her baby brother in the playpen while they all went out making Bruce come to the door instead of blasting his horn was amusing but how embarrassing for Debbie having her boyfriend being interviewed by her parents and her having a hard time to loose her cherry was interesting as she has no idea if she has lost it because of the pain

1x04 Episode 4

Vicki saying to Gary's mother she's his girlfriend was amusing as she had no idea he had a girlfriend and I cant believe what Debbie was going to do with the deodorant spray and Vaseline but kind of ironic she was dropped because it didn't fit

1x05 Episode 5

I cant believe Cheryl invited herself to stay at Debbie's house after her mother slapped her and asking Debbie in front of her family why she broke up with her boyfriend was cruel but her dad saying some people just don't fit was interesting as that's why they broke up, Debbie using her period not to sleep with Gary was clever and hoping he has a small one was amusing but how embarrassing having her period show on stage, Martin getting caught masturbating by his wife was priceless, David leaving home with his suitcase was crazy for his age

1x06 Episode 6

Sue taking her bra off in class was bizarre but Cheryl not cleaning the stain on her jeans before going home was stupid and the fact she was giving two hand jobs at the same time was disgusting, the kid killing himself was sad but he could of killed them all driving like that

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-11-2012 19:05 ]

1x07 Episode 7

Martin went a little to far defending the girl at work when a co-worker touched he ass and it looked like Debbie planted the stolen money in David's book to teach him a lesson but him making a deal with Sue to see her boobs was amusing

1x08 Episode 8

Sue dropping the guy in front of everyone I thought was great because they have been treating the girls like something you would scrape of their shoe

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-13-2014 13:06 ]

30 12
Thread