23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Asylum of the Dalek

Great opening episode such a shame she turned out to be one but she would of made a great companion.

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Well thanks for the spoiler but like you i am curious how it work since none previous companion had back story so it rather annoying we know what will happend to her. doing goggle search reveal a lot more

Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

So not a great episode but was certainly watchable there were just too many characters for my liking

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Meeting rory dad was great but what a way to get hijacked .

The Angels Take Manhattan

Well this was Amy & Rory Last episode but the ending was tragic . She really proved she loved him

Doctor Who Season 7 Christmas Special: "The Snowmen"

For those who saw it discuss it here

Well this was good episode but having scary snowmen who melt when you think about them was rather ridiculous as the enemy . I was left rather conflicted about this episode because a part of me liked the episode and part of me didn't because it lead strange ending but i like the new assistant i like how she went looking for him instead of him finding her.

So are we meant to believe she exist in present time ?

If so she won't know him right ?

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

Yes it's certainly interesting but they small problem if this is the case which they can't kill her off i mean the fact she died twice came back in different times creates a problem from writing perspective technically it must mean she exist in all time period so unless they planning make her a permanent companion which i hope in the case it would be nice but than i suppose they could replace the doctor through another regeneration?  .

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

Well your were partially right in that assumption i just wonder if she was going leave how they would do that but i suppose your suggesting wanting of her wanting to leave to have a normal life after few seasons doctor adventures make sense.

The Bells of St John

Well a very good returning episode but storyline really hit close to home we all use wi-fi and the way they used it trap people entity was a scary thought. I have give it to writer to do original storyline we haven't seen.   .

It does seem like Cara is a lot more smarter than the doctor ?.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

I felt this was boring episode it wasn't as action-packed as i preferred

Reply 32#32 waterlilybarb's post

I did find the background at the start interesting but than when they moved to the planet i kind of didn't like it. I have admitted on many occasional i don't like musical but that didn't annoy me i just didn't care .  Last week episode i enjoyed more than this.

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

i see what your saying but i really didn't need to them to tell me all of that but i agree newer viewers would certainly found it interesting but as sci-fi fan i already knew how old and wise he is. With him talking about his life i was like seriously do they think audience don't know he's old this character is ?.

but It was nice reminder

Reply 36#36 waterlilybarb's post

I think it's because we different people as sci-fi fan i don't obese over small details i am more interested in overall plot rather than small things which you seem to enjoy. For me i want to know who Clara is. I am surprised to say this but she is certainly most interesting companion he ever had because he has no clue who she is or what she is that's right i don't think she's human.

Cold war

Well trust doctor accidently find trouble on Russian submarine and finding ancient ice warrior was great but they really didn't have much room to move. Clara finally seen a consequence of travelling with the doctor .

Hide

Well i didn't like this episode it was just too cliche

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

They didn't explain how tardis got there because doctor said it was dangerous taking it there but Clara managed to make it but do it a second time was rather ridiculous since it was already collapsing?. They would been stuck. Do they think we are not pay attention to the episode ?. For a sci-fi show i expected better type episodes.

Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

This was good episode until the last 5 minutes which ruined the episode because using a cliche of Kara hand to solve the problem was ridclous he suppose to be the doctor until he saw Kara hand he was at point of giving up. He suppose to be the doctor he's not suppose to give up and this really ruined what was good episode.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

look like she will dragging her kids on next adventure

Seriously if the kids told their dad their nanny was time traveller do you honest think he would believe it ?

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes this ok episode you just knew kids would somehow get into trouble but doctor playing himself in chess was amusing.

23 12
Thread