Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site Down?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I was wondering the same (if the site was down for everyone). Odd that Adam's link worked when mine wouldn't - I even tried using the link from searching. I accessed the site through the RP site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 10#10 iklemiracle's post

Hey, everybody's allowed a guilty pleasure. I just checked the most recent episodes of both Dallas and True Blood and they seem to be working fine, in small & full screen. I used the EU server, but maybe the US one would work better for you. I did my check in Firefox, not sure if that would make a difference, but thought I'd mention it just in case. I know you know where it is, but maybe test your speed/connection in the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to suggest.

Reply 12#12 lolotte's post

I don't know what to tell you. I am not a tech. I'm just one of the forum moderators, and I didn't have those problems when testing in large screen on either Chrome or Firefox. I do not have the most up-to-date FF, because I don't like it. I am using an older version, which might be part of the reason why I am not having the issues. I also have not updated my Flash player because when I did, I had issues on every site that uses it.

Thread