Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11

Well so glad they got Olivia back what he was doing treating her like coffee table was rather amusing and disturbing at the same time and poor Walter getting his mind altered with

In Absentia

Not quite sure what to make of this episode but new team dynamic seem a bit off

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't quite sure what to make of this episode it seems my judgement has changed quite a bit while this was good episode i still feel like i watching a diffrent show. I can't really put my finger on it but one thing i always liked about this series was Fringe aspect and so far this season there hasn't been any Fringe events.

The Bullet That Saved The World

I can't believe they kill Etta off it was rather annoying because it was great family reunion.

An Origin Story

Well Peter putting device together was impressive but he really should known that observer knew something he didn't and what ever is inside him is going made him crazy

Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found

Well that was smart place to hide something but it look like peter has developed some observers ability i can't wait to see what the side effects will be   .

Fringe 5x07 Five-Twenty-Ten

Well we finally see Peter act more like an observer but it really insight how observer work thing out .

Black Blotter

Well Walter on acid was rather amusing but seriously it feel like they are trying stretch the story good things few more episode series ends.

The Boy Must Live

Well we are getting very close with the series coming to an end but finding out what the plan is was great . It also give us understanding of how the observers were created by eliminate each human emotion but knowing boy could change their entire history was great plan but the boy going to them at end was sad consider he thought he was saving them.

I had a feeling that September was his father .

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes it kind of nice to see back to the roots

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well yes it was nice but resetting the time line was very challenging

Thread