52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Elementary Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Ok i really wanted to hate this series but for some reason this show reminds me of The Mentalist for some reason the only difference different actors but the UK one is better because better writing and mystery. It wasn't a bad episode but i did find it amusing how he managed to sneak into her apartment to take the batteries out of her alarm clocks. The case was ok it wasn't a complicated case. This has potential but my opinion is that it's quite similar to the mentalist.

Child Predator

I think it was rather obvious that the teenager was responsible but the fact that he manipulate the kidnapper was rather impressive and getting that deal he almost got away with it but Sherlock figured out how to get him with the details

Lesser Evils

Well at first i thought it was Watson female doctor friend who was doing angel of death but the janitor was my second suspect as the other doctor would too obvious suspect but him using it hide his mistake was interesting and to think they would got away with it if Holmes wasn't fooling around in hospital morgue

Flight Risk

Well look like Watson uncovered some Holmes past unintentionally

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well yes that was clever but you would think that his father being in prison would give him second thoughts about committing the crimes ?. He saw what it's like in jail since he voluntary.

On a sidenote Watson trying figure out Holmes past is a bit strange consider Watson character is suppose be his best friend but this is the problem cast female Watson

The Long Fuse

Well ok episode i really hope he become new sponsor for Holmes because he look much better in the role.

You Do It To Yourself

Well Holmes under the weather still manages to solve the case thanks to Watson herbal tea

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well we knew she would stick around

I have to say Vinnie Jones really proves that there is life after football

The Red Team

Sherlock going find a members of red team were interesting but i hate that we don't know what the plan was . What he said we don't know but it will certainly bug me

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that it was the sister who killed Kathryn Drummond was a great twist

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I hate vague promos

A Giant Gun, Filled with Drugs

With a friend like this who needs enemies but he did save Watson

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

This was one craziest murder i seen on TV a lot of planning and he almost got away with it

Snow Angels

Well solving a crime in snow storm was more of a challenge for Sherlock

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Good episode but Joan was in the car so she wasn't inside and the killer used back door joan was only watching front of the house not the back.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well there was 2 door that i could see Front was where the guy was coming in so Sherlock walked to the back and saw another guy. If there was one door why would he walk towards the door when Watson told him he coming surely he would hide if there was only door ?. There must of been two doors since they (victim and killer) both came from different direction ?.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yes but seriously Holmes should of better than interview the guy in front of a window

Risk Management

I have say i didn't expect that ending it ain't often Sherlock get surprised but what a hell of a shock last 30 seconds and look on his face was priceless. . I am not ruin the surprise but i suppose he should be happy since he didn't know.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes that nice twist can you imagine of all the people and again a women first they made Watson into a women and now Moriarty but i have say she was great actress

Heroine

Who would of thought Moriarty weakness would be Watson figure out she was in love with Sherlock and would come to his rescue if he fake relapse

52 123
Thread