Thread
Printable Version

Elementary Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x12 Crowned Clown, Downtown Brown

It's ironic the guy in the bar blamed Marcus for bumping into him when it was the other way around but him being the ex of his girlfriend explained the way he was behaving and contaminating the water system is one hell of a way to make money from water filters

5x13 Over a Barrel

What a shame the father had to go to such lengths by taking hostages and threatens to execute them unless Holmes finds the person responsible for the death of his son but as the statue of limitations is about to run out at the end of the day you can understand his desperation

5x14 Rekt in Real Life

The video game player being assaulted in front of a live video stream was surprising and the fact they had no idea where the attack happened was bound to make the investigation harder but I'm impressed Sherlock found him, Lucien asking Joan for advice on how to help his daughter that would put him back in jail was surprising

5x15 Wrong Side of the Road

Holmes having his phone on during a funeral was a little disrespectful but Kitty's theory about the killer who is eliminating everyone involved with a case they worked on did have merit, Kitty's nanny attacking Joan for breaking in to her place was amusing

5x16 Fidelity

Gephardt kidnapping Sherlock as a way to warn him off the investigation was asking for trouble and Kitty kicking Sydney in his privates was awesome as she saved his life but the christening was a nice way to unite them all as a family

5x17 The Ballad of Lady Frances

That bullet point is a hell of a system but the fact it was only audio was unfortunate as it was all done in the back of the truck and left no evidence and I had a felling Lady Frances was an object rather than a person but a priceless guitar was different

5x18 Dead Man’s Tale

It felt like karma when the victim was found in the storage locker with all the things he stole from the dead but leading to a fortune in pirate's gold hidden around New York City was surprising and that was quite a kicking he gave Sherlock

5x19 High Heat

Sherlock being able to identify who he considered to be one of the worst private investigators from a gold tooth amongst the ashes was impressive but being killed by the person who hired him was different and using Watson's room for his blood splatter test was amusing

5x20 The Art of Sleights and Deception

I must admit it did looks like Marcus was being targeted by Chantal's ex-husband but I hope he hasn't killed her, and the magician's melon trick was impressive considering the amount of melons Watson could choose from

5x21 Fly Into a Rage, Make a Bad Landing

Marcus was bound to suspect Chantal's ex-husband for the assault but finding her ex-husband had been killed soon after in what looked like a staged suicide Marcus was bound to be the number one suspect and the what Sherlock did to stop Marcus from ruining his career was nice

5x22 Moving Targets

I must admit my first thoughts was the victim was on a police training course but being a reality show contestant was an interesting twist and has Shinwell killed himself rather than do time after giving Joan his confession

Thread