Thread
Printable Version

666 Park Avenue Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

pilot

I am rather undecided how i felt about this episode i like the supernatural aspect of this series but you really need to watch this show with the lights on. I can't believe they signed the contracts without reading them.

The Dead Don’t Stay Dead

Well this episode was a little slow but what did that news paper person expect when she lied about obits for dead people . What is in that suitcase

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am still not sure what going on with this show but having all dead people absorb into the building is rather scary thought. Look like it really is alive. I am guessing we won't get any answers soon . It's more questions .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I can't believe she decided walk down the stairs i mean anyone wit common sense would think what happens if it close up on you guess she's part off hotel now

Hypnos

It was great to see Whoppie Goldberg gust star it been ages since i seen on in anything but her exiting was rather amazing getting transformed into white doves

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-31-2013 22:52  
That's some curse keeping him alive for 117 years and Alexis not being able to escape the clause in her deal with Gavin was interesting as she was in a wheelchair before but I cant believe it was Loui ...
Well she won't feel guilty any more for sleeping with her boyfriend Gavin giving her poetic justice was creative . Gavin's daughter seem to know a few things but the way she help her dad is rather suspicious since she wanted escape and now suddenly she wants to come back?.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Sasha should of known better than go against her father she knew what he was capable of  

Thread